Home Dead by Daylight Forums Feedback Feedback and Suggestions
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

Borrowed time change

2»

Comments

• Kira4EvrKira4Evr Member Posts: 1,090

Even tho I agree that body blocking with BT is dumb, that change would literally kill BT. Because the killer can just hit the person that just got unhooked even if he/she is trying to get away because that would count as a protection hit. A better solution would be to remove the survivor's collision for a few seconds.

If that ever happens to me in a match, which it does quite often, I just tunnel that person. Because for me, he/she is begging for it. Everyone should do the same lmao

• Nos37Nos37 Member Posts: 2,127

My issue is camping killers, and forum members saying just bring BT, as if the killer cannot count to 12.

The protection time from Borrowed Time should not decrease while in a chase (and/or within 4 meters, to prevent moonwalking abuse)

• GoshJoshGoshJosh Member Posts: 2,241

BT sadly now is only an anti-tunnel perk and not anti-camp. It only helps the hooked player after being unhooked, does nothing for the person trying to safely get the unhook. I kinda like the OG version better for that reason, but it would trigger when you might not want it to.

We really need anti-camping measures or a good buff to Camaraderie.

Also I agree, 12 seconds from some hooks is not even enough time to reach a tile, locker, etc. But it could be abused by a survivor getting in the killer's face, however the solution is the same: just smack 'em.