Home Dead by Daylight Forums Feedback Feedback and Suggestions
We will shortly be deploying a hotfix to the PTB to potentially address the Save Game Errors that some players were facing. Please update your PTB build when the update is available and let us know of any issues. Thank you.

Please BHVR do something about constant DC's

I've had two games today where people have just disconnected. The first game I hooked one player from a locker, the second pulling them off a gen. I did not swing my weapon once or throw my knives. I did not camp and I needed the Halloween hook that was on a different level, I wanted them to save and then had two DC's. I spent longer waiting to get into the game then playing.

I have just had a game now where I went to hook somebody on the second hook and they DC'd, it then happened a second time. Not only did this stop me getting the hook for by Midnight Grove challenge, but it also makes it impossible for the survivors. They could have saved, done gens and got out.

It also leaves me in a funny place. Do I let them get the gens and escape, after all it is not their fault, but it is also not my fault.

Players who constantly DC should be banned, or the killer should get the hook and relevant BP and the remaining survivors should get something.

Comments