Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 5.4.0 PTB Feedback

Please DON'T NERF her and her Perks!!!

KikkiKikki Member Posts: 536

Please just DON'T.

I started the game as a Survivor Main but now I play both sides equally and tbh I think Survivor's are too pampered and is too easy to play.

In a 4vs1 with 16 Perks vs 4 Game with Voice comm's we should have a Killer that is fun to play AND strong.

I just hope they don't nerf her bc some People are crying "PlEaSe nERf HeR🤪 "

Comments

• MyelinXCVIIIMyelinXCVIII Member Posts: 66

I think her ability to lock people in certain buildings might need to be looked at (see Scott Jund's video) but otherwise she seems alright.

As for the perks, it might be too early to tell but they seem reasonable to me.

The hex sounds powerful but you have to remember that survivors have already seen that totem before when they cleansed it. Assuming some competence it should be easy enough to deal with.

• KikkiKikki Member Posts: 536
    edited November 2021

This and I would be okay if she is getting a 4.4 Killer but I hope she dosen't get the Pig threatment.....

• LibervitaLibervita Member Posts: 189

Survivors have overly powerful skills.

The killer should also be there. This is 1v4, not 1v1. Most survivors forget this.

For the sake of the game, the strength of this killer is just right.

• PhasmamainPhasmamain Member Posts: 9,379

She does seem strong but I’m finally glad to have a somewhat console friendly killer again

• dictepdictep Member Posts: 780

“ that survivors have already seen that totem”.

False. 1 surv only and he could be dead

• SadLegionSadLegion Member Posts: 193

I bet they gonna nerf Hex: Pentimento to have 20% values on Tier 3

• BranBran Member Posts: 1,035

most i can hope for is not a movement speed decrease

• chainschains Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2021

I feel like Grim Embrace needs to be buffed though. I see how devs try to "train" Killers not to tunnel, commit to chases and stop slugging, but the condition for GE and the effect seems too week to be used. If you had something like "everytime you hooked 5/4/3 different survivors the entity blocks all Generators for 15/20/25 seconds" this would actually motivate Killers to go for different survivors because you get really good reward for it.

The Hex besides is far too overdeveloped. You will never get it to maximum stage unless the devs introduce actual boon defense other than Thrill. I think you will most likely end up with max. 3 re-kindled which are basically just there to protect the strongest effect: repair Speed reduction. For the sake of actually getting maximum value I would design IT a little bit different like first totem 20% repair penalty and any other stacks Up 7% each or smth. Let's be honest, if you got to the point where all 5 are lit and No survivor cleansed them you basically dominanted anyways.

Post edited by chains on