Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

This is just silly

Now we are getting one minute bans even if you do not experience a disconnect or penalty for losing connection. We are now getting bans for just opening the lobby? Does this make sense to anyone?

Comments

• PhasmamainPhasmamain Member Posts: 9,414

Game is telling you to quit before it gets worse. Good advice

• ElenaElena Member Posts: 2,188

fgs ACTIVATE WINDOWS

but on a serious note, that's unfortunate.

• GeneralVGeneralV Member Posts: 7,098

It is probably doing you a favor by not allowing you to play.

• selflessneaselflessnea Member Posts: 558

Was your teammate under a ban or you

• stvnhthrstvnhthr Member Posts: 624

Phew, I thought for a second the dreaded disconnect bug had migrated to only the lobbies. Good to know it is still screwing up the main game. 48 Hour ban, I did not dc and did not lose connection.

For those who say take a brake, what is the point? The problem is not on my side, everytime I take a brake and come back the same busted game is waiting for me.

I bought this game, I bought DLC and cosmetics, I've invested time and money. Is it too much to want to play the game? I guess until someone makes Behaviour fix the game they are just going to continue to take people's money and then block them from playing what they bought. That is a real cruddy business model.

48 hour ban for playing fairly and well and obeying all the usage agreements. 48 hour ban for doing the right thing, are you guys really that uncaring about your players?