Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We've been made aware of error messages when attempting to purchase the Rift pass. The team is currently investigating, and we'll post an update as soon as we have more information.

UPDATE: This issue should no longer occur. Players who were affected may still be missing currency and/or unable to spend Auric Cells. We are working on a solution to resolve this and restore missing currency, and will update you as soon as possible.

What do you think of the new map?

AurelleAurelle Member Posts: 1,190

There is a new map that was introduced in the PTB (Eyrie Of Crows).

I really like the map and think it looks cool. I just wish it was a little darker to make it more scary. It would also be cool if there was a dust effect when running through the sand on the map.

What do you think of the new map?

Comments

• KebekKebek Member Posts: 3,676

It's the best looking map they've ever made.

Can't say if it's balanced since bird lady has good antiloop but from what I've seen, quite a few safe loops and it's fairtly big so that seem not great.

• GentlemanFridgeGentlemanFridge Member Posts: 1,348

Aesthetically, great, as always.

Size-wise, I read somewhere it’s around the same size as Father Campbell’s, so that’s fine with me (for now).

Not sure about the layout itself. I’ve only played on it once, so I really can’t make a proper judgement of that yet. Once again not the biggest fan of the breakable walls, though. Especially on the ground floor.

• TheGannManTheGannMan Member Posts: 7,000

It’s pretty big and I think the main building is pretty dark but I like it. Definitely a step up from RPD.

• DragonMasterDarrenDragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 1,845

it's alright, I've never been a big fan of the whole "Desert" aesthetic (I'm more of a forest/volcano/urban city sort of person) but i think they did a pretty good job with it

gameplay wise, from what i've seen and heard it's better then RCPD at any rate