Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Killer loading in next to me?

instant terror radius when loaded in and killer being next to me? (they didn't have lethal persuer) doesn't help it's an insidious bubba and you die on first hook lol.

Comments

• GentlemanFridgeGentlemanFridge Member Posts: 1,991

What map was this on? How close was he?

• botraxbotrax Member Posts: 633

Its fine the thing survivor say they love the most is to be chase so killer spawning on you is good.

• MarigoriaMarigoria Member Posts: 4,009

This has happened to me once.

I spawned in a huntress terror radius (not lullaby). This one was hacking though, kept teleporting us to hooks from then on.

• JPAJPA Member Posts: 1,685

I mean this could be more of an advantage to you than the Killer. A Killer is going to run straight to the other side of the map, since 99.99999% of the time, survivors spawn across the map. Just crouch and hide if you're in a TR and they will leave you soon enough.

If they spawn looking at you, well then you're screwed I guess!

• AvilgusAvilgus Member Posts: 1,193

I'm not 100% sure but i think it's possible for the game to not start for everyone in the same time, especially on RPD map or with a low spec machine.

• kaneyboykaneyboy Member Posts: 90

this was in Crotus Prenn- me and another survivor loaded in literally took one step and heard chainsaw right next to me and was instantly downed.. didn't even have a chance to run.

• Nathan13Nathan13 Member Posts: 5,578

This happened to me once against a Doctor.

• CleviteClevite Member Posts: 4,335

New killer buff!

Load in , in the middle of a chase!

• ZephinismZephinism Member Posts: 321

Did you use Vigo's Shroud? Seems to spawn you next to the killer now instead of at the opposite end of the map.

• GoshJoshGoshJosh Member Posts: 3,676

Definitely, I loaded into Lery’s yesterday to Discordance already active.

• Thusly_BonedThusly_Boned Member Posts: 764

Loading in near the killer might be an advantage actually, since it is the last thing the killer will expect. They'll probably immediately start across the map, leaving you to your own devices for a while. Unless the load in right on top of you, in which case, that sucks.

But I've never had that happen as a survivor, and if it happened when I was a killer, I didn't realize it.

• HectorBrandoHectorBrando Member Posts: 1,976

Happened to me a few times over the span of several years, half of them the Killer was obviusly hacking, the others couldnt say for sure.

• ThiccBudhhaThiccBudhha Member Posts: 5,687

And yet this never happens when I have Lethal on. Coincidence? I think not!

• ShinobuSKShinobuSK Member Posts: 3,593

No clip? Shame