We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

The most hilarious toxic comments you've recieved

Comments

• Dead_by_DavidDead_by_David Member Posts: 270

@Vietfox said:
    XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

@Vietfox said:

I had a match against this guy and his other 2 swf + a random. I killed his friend but he dced before i could hook him for the 3rd time, random dced as well.

2 swf remaining, that guy looped me well for 2 gens (thanks to adrenaline and deliverance) but managed to get him and kill him eventually.

Btw, i was playing as the doctor, lvl 14 with lullaby 1, distressing 1, unnerving pressence 2.

you do know how to take screen shots, right?

@XxAtomicAlfiexX
    Yeah i do but sometimes i'm just lazy and take a pic with my cellphone so i can send it straight to the forums.

Lazy is the best way!

• A_CrowA_Crow Member Posts: 183

"Killer, do you speak English?"
    "Yes."
    "Then you will understand when I call you a [BAD WORD]."

Made my day.

I think that ones more funny than toxic.
  • mcNuggetsmcNuggets Member Posts: 759

I was called a gay liberal.
    Sort of true.

• Rebel_RavenRebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,654
    Was vs a 3 man SWF trying to get my hit 4 people after blinking with the nurse who I'm fairly garbage with. 

The 4th was saboing my hooks so he lost mercy.

Of course the 3 knew where i was at all times, and gen rushed me while I was fumbling about. 
    Managed to hook one as there was no gens left, and made it hell on them to get them off until they basically swapped with the other 2 until I guess they gave up and let me have a kill. The solo had the sense to leave.

Got sent memes about how terrible I was facecamping while they were being absurdly altruistic at the end.

Saw the SWF composition, and they had one ranked a color or two above me. 
    The opinions of an SWF that tries that damn hard means nothing to me, but I let them know about their BS.
  • Luc_iusLuc_ius Member Posts: 155

I was playing a killer and I was farming with two survivors and my baby started crying so I had to leave, I gave the controller to my husband to continue in the game. He didn't know I was farming, so he killed everyone. Can't imagine the hate spam I got in messages. I understand their anger, I explained them what happened. I wanted to offer them some good item from my inventory in next game to be fair. But they continued with insults and bs so nothing for them, smůla :D (bad luck in czech, it just sounds funny - pronounce is "smoooola")

@Luc_ius said:
    I was playing a killer and I was farming with two survivors and my baby started crying so I had to leave, I gave the controller to my husband to continue in the game. He didn't know I was farming, so he killed everyone. Can't imagine the hate spam I got in messages. I understand their anger, I explained them what happened. I wanted to offer them some good item from my inventory in next game to be fair. But they continued with insults and bs so nothing for them, smůla :D (bad luck in czech, it just sounds funny - pronounce is "smoooola")

Ahoj!

I had my door ring and I went to answer and was delayed, they finished the game and constantly messaged about me being a bot xD some people forget that the real world exists!

@Dead_by_David said:

@Luc_ius said:

Ahoj!

I had my door ring and I went to answer and was delayed, they finished the game and constantly messaged about me being a bot xD some people forget that the real world exists!

Haha do you speak czech ?

edited January 3

@Luc_ius I speak a little, I can speak French, English, Finnish and a bit of Czech and Polish xD

@Dead_by_David said:
    @Luc_ius I speak a little, I can speak French, English, Finnish and a bit of Czech and Polish xD

How's that possible, you have some czech relatives ?

@Luc_ius I work in a job with lots of bilingual people so we all teach each other. I do not know enough to have a conversation though. Just enough to say hello and ask how someone is.

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 4,884
    mcNuggets said:

I was called a gay liberal.
    Sort of true.

Lol, what's the true part? :lol:

@Dead_by_David said:
    @Luc_ius I work in a job with lots of bilingual people so we all teach each other. I do not know enough to have a conversation though. Just enough to say hello and ask how someone is.

That's awesome, I also work with many foreigners haha. I speak English, Czech, Slovak, Spanish and have some basics in Italian and Russian. Actually everyone who speaks some slavic language usually understands the other slavic languages because they are very similar.
    But Czech is super hard :D.

I wanted to write you this in personal message to not spam here, but I don't know how lol.

@Luc_ius said:

@Dead_by_David said:

That's awesome, I also work with many foreigners haha. I speak English, Czech, Slovak, Spanish and have some basics in Italian and Russian. Actually everyone who speaks some slavic language usually understands the other slavic languages because they are very similar.
    But Czech is super hard :D.

I wanted to write you this in personal message to not spam here, but I don't know how lol.

I do not Know how to send personal messages but I think you can message on peoples pages xD

I have found that as well, Polish is similar to Czech but seems a lot more difficult!

• VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,826
    edited January 5
    This spirit got rekt during the whole match (only got one hook and camped).
    At the end of the match she hooked a friend at the basement. I wasn't running BT so i decided to rescue him at the cost of dying, but i kobed, she downed and hooked me again close to the exit gate, got rescued and managed to escape. Before escaping i t-bagged her of course and this is what i got after the match.
    She had NOED btw (totally expected that) but we got rid of it before it could trigger :)

I love getting these messages.
  • MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 2,521

Up until now, i haven't been able to recieve messages, i haven't had any toxic posts, perhaps a sarcastic one? but in the world of DBD EVERYTHING is toxic.....play the game how YOU want, if people don't like it, well perhaps don't pla DBD? i have had campers, tunnellers....the constant every time i start a gen it's hex ruin...if people want to camp, let them. They wont gain as many points as others, people wish to do gen rush and get the hell out so be it. People wish to use as many totems as they want, do it. It's just a game. I have read some of the toxic posts before, people just throw their dummy out as the game isn't going their way. Maybe if people don't like the comments, turn them off, who cares what people says throw a screen? i know no doubt people will have slated me, but i honestly couldn't care. It is more amusing really, no matter how you play the game, someone is always going to find -something- toxic. Yes when i get hit down, hooked, hit down, hooked and then dead. I just think eh, least i didn't DC on the people i am playing with, least maybe two gens were done out of it? is why i don't dc no matter.

• George_SorosGeorge_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Vietfox said:
    At the end of the match she hooked a friend at the basement. I wasn't running BT so i decided to rescue him at the cost of dying, but i kobed, she downed and hooked me again close to the exit gate, got rescued and managed to escape. Before escaping i t-bagged her of course and this is what i got after the match.
    She had NOED btw (totally expected that) but we got rid of it before it could trigger :)

Come on, you actually respond to those?
  • ThatbrownmonsterThatbrownmonster Member Posts: 587

"your boring"
    I was soo confused with this

Vietfox said:

Come on, you actually respond to those?
    @George_Soros
    Was tipsy and found it funny, that's why i replied. Plus i had some spare time due to killers lobbydodging...
  • TrueKn1ghtmar3TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143
    Lol i play on ps4 so it's too much work for the toxic players to message you.

@TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

'tis true....

• KiraElijahKiraElijah Member Posts: 1,161
    Mushwin said:

@TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

'tis true....

@Vietfox thinks they message you just fine
    Mushwin said:

@TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

'tis true....

Hate messages are so funny :)
  • KiraElijahKiraElijah Member Posts: 1,161
    Vietfox said:
    Mushwin said:

@TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

'tis true....

Hate messages are so funny :)
    They never aren’t

@KiraElijah said:
    Mushwin said:

@TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

'tis true....

oh is sure they have done, i have just until now have had messages off so i don't see it....i know some people will of gone like totally bat sh** crazy at some of my games lol....haters gonna hate and taters gonna tate ^^

• TrueKn1ghtmar3TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143
    Nobody have ever messaged me afterwards
  • TigerKirby215TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 486
    edited January 6

Context: Was playing Wraith and I found the hatch so I decided to stand on top of it AFK to see if the last Survivor would do a [BAD WORD] gen instead of going for the free escape. Of course he didn't: I saw him go into a locker (waiting for me to leave the hatch) and then immediately pulled him out and hooked him.

I couldn't find a video of Wraith doing the default Fornite dance so have this instead:

*Edit - Old screenshot but this is still one of my favorite chat screenshots to this day

Post edited by TigerKirby215 on
  • fluffybunnyfluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

@TigerKirby215 said:
    "you tunneled me all [BAD WORD] game [BAD WORD]" - Survivor with Decisive Strike who Self Cares under a hook when they're unhooked, fail a skill check, and then continues Self Caring

1000 IQ plays

Ranking was very important for them, I would feel bad if they were friendly!!!

• RoKruegerRoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

This comment wasn't directed at me, it was from one of my teammates to the killer, but it was still hilarious. A claudette on my team slow vaulted into a locker right in front of the killers face. In the post-game chat he accused the killer of hacking. I backed up the killer and he left a -rep on my steam profile. The best part is, i check his profile... 3 PAGES OF COMMENTS, ALL -REP.

Only 3 pages? This week I got my 80th trophy! (That's what I call the salty dead survivor comments).
    Some of my favorites (and the ones I can transcrip without geting banned for bad language) are "I hope you got Cancer/AIDS", "you are a clockwork idiot", "Don't tunnel, have some dignity" and my first one: "I hope your mother dies! Fat virgin".

Going for the 100 comments!!!!

Ranking was very important for them, I would feel bad if they were friendly!!!

Omg that guy must be 8 yo at least.