Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

I finally have every survivor perk on 1 survivor!

It took me a long time but I finally did it. Now I can perfect my survivor playing skills.

Comments

• ThanosPAWGThanosPAWG Member Posts: 273

I did it on Bill around the time Mikaela came out. Congrats on that I know it takes awhile.

• ShErMaDeRmAShErMaDeRmA Member Posts: 301

Does having all the perks from all unlocked survs on one count? Cus ######### buying elodie

• ShroompyShroompy Member Posts: 2,441

I remember when I first did it back in early 2018... Last perk I needed to get to Level 3 was Detectives Hunch...

It really is a good feeling

• RaSavage42RaSavage42 Member Posts: 2,743

Congrats.... I'm still missing some

• SonzaishinaiSonzaishinai Member Posts: 5,836

You know what the best part about it is?

Now you only need about 45 ish bloodwebs each chapter to keep your survivor up to date.

Unlike killers who if they play everyone need 5 times the number of killers + however long it takes to get everything on the new killer

• RoaderFrostRoaderFrost Member Posts: 170

@TwitchyMike Congratulations!

But to perfect survivor skills you need to play killer more ;)

• BabuDweetBabuDweet Member Posts: 552

I have my Ace, Dwight and Quentin all fully perked and a few others close to it.

Congrats! It's a cool feeling of accomplishment

• Magicmaster0702Magicmaster0702 Member Posts: 140

Good job!!! I remember when I did this for Nancy it was such a relief.

• TheDarkTyrantTheDarkTyrant Member Posts: 1,396

Congrats. Now do killer.

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Administrator, Co-ordinator, BHVR Posts: 16,618

Congrats! I've pretty much got them all on all survivors and nearly done all killers - the bloodhunt is a godsend cos I can get loads of BP as well as save up for the new chapter - or at least try to save, I'll probably spend them knowing me.

• Nathan13Nathan13 Member Posts: 4,386

Good job!

• EvilJoshyEvilJoshy Member Posts: 4,668

Until they release the next survivor ><

• PredatedPredated Member Posts: 2,252

That is assuming people only play 1 survivor tho. If I want to play Feng Min, I'd need to keep her up to date aswell.

Let alone that killers on average earn triple the BP of survivors, which means that not only are killers reaching level 50 3x faster, they unlock all perks 3x faster, get teachables 3x faster and can effectively infinitely refresh their BP. You can play 1 game as killer and refresh your bloodweb almost twice. You'd need to play 3 games as a survivor to refresh 1 bloodweb.