Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

How's your rift grind going?

In a perfect world, I probably would have taken a break and not bothered with this rift, but I want the community skins, so here I am -- cresting level 40 and seeing that all the rewards I want are clustered around level 60. Feels like it may as well be level 100.

How's everyone else doing?

Comments

• SuperyoshieggSuperyoshiegg Member Posts: 1,375
    edited November 2021

Just about done.

Much quicker than previous Rifts, with the XP per Fragment boost, Fragments per Tome level boost & Midnight Grove Tome levels all contributing nicely.

I usually get burnt out a dozen or so tiers before the end, forcing me to panic buy the last few. Glad I don't have to do that this time.

You'll be fine. There's still 38 days before the Rift closes (feel like this one has gone forever already, yet there's still over a month to go). Less than a tier a day.

• dspaceman20dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,265

Terrible I have barely played

• PhasmamainPhasmamain Member Posts: 10,215

Tier 2

• GentlemanFridgeGentlemanFridge Member Posts: 2,804

I think I'm on level 63 as of now. And that's with me having to take a hiatus due to PC problems.

• dragobvdragobv Member Posts: 304

70 those 2 extra halloween rifts were very usefull

• Nathan13Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,285

I already finished it.

• ShyPirateShyPirate Member Posts: 247

62. Would have finished this weekend but my internet chose Friday to go all wonky and it's been bad ever since. I got DCed from at least 4 matches and I'm afraid to play anymore until I'm sure my internet won't crap out again.

• PepsidotPepsidot Member Posts: 1,524
    edited November 2021

Made it to tier 70 from pretty much just doing survivor challenges (and playing a lot...) so I'm happy. Completing all these rifts are accumulating quite a lot of cosmetics for me now, so there's lots of options to choose from :)

• LaluziLaluzi Member Posts: 4,872

I had level 70 before chapter 3 of the tome came out. I'm a simple woman - I see Plague cosmetics, I put my pedal to the metal.

• mistar_zmistar_z Member Posts: 828
    edited November 2021

Relatively easy, i got it completed before the 3rd level was even out. and i only collected some of the nodes so i can get all the bp saved up for the artist.

its not so bad i would say, since you can still ignore the challenge and just play like normal as EXP/white shards or whatever, still levels up the Battlepass. i would say it takes about 30-50 hours of gameplay to complete judging by my hours.

i play apex too, and leveling up in dbd's battlepass feels more faster, i just wish it could track multiple challenges, like literally any other game.

• Bennett_They1ThemBennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513

I finished it a couple of weeks ago.

I got really lucky with some challenges, and had lots of 4ks.

• Huge_BushHuge_Bush Member Posts: 3,720

Barely even trying. I mainly play Claudette and since there is nothing in the rift for her, I’m not interested in completing it.

• Pet_The_LizardsPet_The_Lizards Member Posts: 1,393

29 only. I've been playing much less as of late, and I never bought any of the All-Kill content.

• KasamskyKasamsky Member Posts: 253

Im done.

But i got scammed of 75 Auric Cells. Got 925 back instead of 1000. 🤣

Anyone else?

• JPAJPA Member Posts: 1,685

Think I'm somewhere on page 7, so definitely should get it done before the time runs out.

• landromatlandromat Member Posts: 2,193

• Completely finished the rift like 2 weeks ago, and I have 3 challenges from the tome left.

• IronKnight55IronKnight55 Member Posts: 2,617

I'm level 61... I think.

• Dr_LoomisDr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

Got Tier 70 last night.

Had one available challenge left too. And level 4 is still on the way. Played quite a bit with all the events. Hasn't been a bad Rift.

• AurelleAurelle Member Posts: 2,798

Almost to tier 70. I think I'm at level 67 right now.

• ThanosPAWGThanosPAWG Member Posts: 380

Got to tier 66 last night.

• GreyBigfootGreyBigfoot Member Posts: 729

The Halloween Archive was very helpful, I'm several days ahead if you assume 70 days = 70 tiers.

• Mat_SellaMat_Sella Member Posts: 3,222

People grind rifts?

There's something worth grinding?

• LabracLabrac Applicant Posts: 1,285

Not proud to say I'm tier 70 already. Although I did all challenges on all pages, including the Halloween tome.

• ChurchofPigChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,583

I honestly think this is the slowest I've ever completed the rift. I'm still at tier 50-something.

• Big_Booty_JaneBig_Booty_Jane Member Posts: 13

Going pretty well over here, and I'm surprised that I'm nearly done.

• danielmaster87danielmaster87 Member Posts: 7,322

Somewhere in the 60s. I'll get it done.

• th3th3 Member Posts: 1,713

I maxed out before the midnight grove event .-.