Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Stop unhooking and let us go to the next game!

Seriously, can’t count many times I wanted to kill myself on hook because we lost the game anyway and people unhooking me because they want their BP for unhooking.. STOP doing that and let us just go the next game!

Comments

• Hex_LlamaHex_Llama Member Posts: 1,333

I don't think it's fair to be mad at people for trying to play the game normally, but I understand how it would be frustrating if you keep trying to leave and they keep bringing you back.

• AkumakajiAkumakaji Member Posts: 580

Dayum, you are either awesome at little-trolling and just going over the top a little bit, or super based. I go for the latter. Now get in there and give the fair playing killer a mercy hook.

• PizzasaucePizzasauce Member Posts: 899

I tried to suicide out of a match where i was getting face camped and I got rescued and ended up almost winning so hey - you never know.

• SakurraSakurra Member Posts: 718

Totally agree. They waste my time.

• LittleSageyLittleSagey Member Posts: 75

nah i want my my points, you can sit there under hook if you wish after i unhook you though. idc

• hikenhiken Member Posts: 685

another reason to not play solo lol

• ocafghanistanocafghanistan Member Posts: 5,769

I'll just farm you for points

• VideoGameMageVideoGameMage Member Posts: 14

I leave the person who's trying to suicide on hook to die anyway. No use in trying to keep a dead weight teammate.

• Nathan13Nathan13 Member Posts: 4,404

It’a doable though, my team has comeback on a VERY rare occasion after someone died at 0 gens done.

• Swiftblade131Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 1,979

Just tab out

Nothing wrong with accepting a loss