Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Asking the dev team to actually do something about the BM at exit gates #1

Comments

• BaldursGate2BaldursGate2 Member Posts: 994

That's a bad argument. If your boss screams at you, you could say, it's meaningless, it's just a job. If people beat up each other at a football game, you can say it's just a football game.

That's not just a computer game. It's like refuse a handshake from the loser and spitting in their face.

If ignoring would have any influence, there would be not daily complains from many users that are fed up with that bs. And they will give it back in the next game to the survs, and they give it back to the next killer. The only ones that can make the game less toxic are the devs.

• SomberNokkSomberNokk Member Posts: 732

There was this funny troll post made a few weeks ago where the OP suggested a queue for survivors that the game flagged as toxic and in those queues survivors would be hindered, earn 50% of the BP and be matched against Spirits and Bubbas for an eternity.

• SomberNokkSomberNokk Member Posts: 732

Come to think of it though, why not just match all the clickers and Bubba basement boys against each other and let them tire themselves out?

• RenRenRenRen Member Posts: 1,443

Tbh why not just make the endgame timer shorter? It didn't really fix the problem of survivors holding the game hostage so I don't see why not.

• SaalaksinSaalaksin Member Posts: 14

Look, I got the game when it started going free on Epic, like, three days ago. Honestly, just chase them, get your 300 blood points for the free weapon hit, and call it a match. Maybe nab XP for a hatchet/knife/harpoon instead if you're chasing down a ritual or an Archive challenge or something. Or even just practice with that good ol' aim.

Heck, there's an Endgame timer, so get up and stretch, get some water, or grab a sandwich if it really bothers you.

edited December 2021

Oh my god, how is it so hard to get this simple logic? It's not only about me. It's about many people, that can't or don't ignore it and get tilted over it. They carry it to the next game and let it out on survivors they may or may not intented to be toxic. But they carry that then to the next game and bm the killer and so on. How can people not understand the simple logic behind it?

• ShinobuSKShinobuSK Member Posts: 4,695

Push them out. If it really bothers you, then push them out as fast as you can.

• anarchy753anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,043

I'd love a perk:

Taking a hit in the exit gate causes the gate to be blocked for you and you alone for 75/100/125% of the time you have spent in the exit gate area this trial.

So, the t-bagging is not supposed to disrespect you? To turn a long nose? Haha, you can't get me baby killer? That's not the intention?

• SakurraSakurra Member Posts: 1,046

Ah...you are talking about the old imature people that will act like children? That's just pathetic. I don't give a ######### about it.

• DannyjDannyj Member Posts: 29

They should fix it because they are doing it for the sole purpose to aggrevate people.

If you give them no attention they will tend to pallet spam or flashlight spam.

Also 99% chance that those are the people harrasing you as a killer in a game with their flashlight , they don't play to win they play to annoy the killer.

• StarrseedStarrseed Member Posts: 1,186

Man just make it short and write I like to tbag cause I'm a bad person that makes the bug guy when I win at a game

• Buily09Buily09 Member Posts: 3,509

You just need to deal with it and move on. Try to ignore it in your head.

I was playing as Pinhead today and I think at least 3 Survivors were tbagging me all game for no real reason and I was super nice and fair, no camp even when gates were open and just chase all of them. Got few hooks but they tbagged and clicky clicky all game + exit gates as well.

There is nothing you can do just know you behave better than them.

• DorkianBaeDorkianBae Member Posts: 227

What they need to do is fix the flashlight macro

• asirirsprimeasirirsprime Member Posts: 100

BM is in your head. Just play playable killers and stop trying legion or whatever you played there

• MarigoriaMarigoria Member Posts: 6,090

When I know they're at the gates waiting, I just go around the map and break walls/pallets or spam my power.

• KrazzikKrazzik Member Posts: 612

If it annoys you that much, just don't go to the exit gates. They'll usually wait till the very last second to leave but you can just destroy pallets/walls and spam your power to get BP.

• WesCravenFanWesCravenFan Member Posts: 1,864

Citation on when any developer has ever stated this is a party game.

• Marc_123Marc_123 Member Posts: 2,586

I really wonder how old some of the players are. It also annoys me, but just ignore it. But thats the real power of DbD. It goes into your head way more than it should i think therefore its so successful.

• SunsetSherbetSunsetSherbet Member Posts: 1,489

Probably older than people who believe appeasement and letting bullies exist is the way to go. Honestly it just sounds like laziness, and again, "We've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas." I legit must assume anyone posting "Ugh just ignore it!" does it themselves.

• TrwthTrwth Member Posts: 920

I think it'd be cool if the Entity would block the gates if the Killer stood in the exit area, forcing the Survivors to either leave immediately or stay in the game. Just a random, useless idea I've held onto for a while.