Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Survivors are carried most of the time by awful map design

2»

Comments

• itsquiet27itsquiet27 Member Posts: 149

ok I admit to my mistake. I understand I played it wrong but i'm not blaming you can see in my video there is 2 back to back loops that have very strong pallets that's what I mean. If I got the survivor to throw the 2 pallets quickly it wouldve been the right way to play but I kept mind gaming and failed that's why I played it bad. I admit to my faults but this is definitely an unfair game design having 2 connected strong loops

• str4wberrypstr4wberryp Member Posts: 86

It's always an 1v1 if you're chasing a survivor, the others will probably be on gens around the map. Apply the tactics shown in the video (specially running shack counter clockwise), you will shorten your chases and will pressure the other survivors better as a result.

• edgarpoopedgarpoop Member Posts: 5,611

In the nicest way possible, that killer needs to focus 100% more on their own gameplay and less on map balance for the time being. They have no grasp of basic tile play.

• PlayTwinkPlayTwink Member Posts: 454

They need to create a weaker loops and replace some of them in all maps. Especially if they're close to each other like in the middle of suffocation pit map.

• BabuDweetBabuDweet Member Posts: 553

omg bro, why don't we just nerf everything for survivors and just stand there at this point? like holy god bro.

Killers complaining worse than survivors now about every little thing.

and ALSO I aint saying map design is perfect but dont act like it's super op and carries survivors majority of the time. If survivors cant even loop well they will go down fast no matter the resources.

• steezo_desteezo_de Member Posts: 988

I think all complaints should be accompanied by video evidence so we can all see what's really going on, even if it shows something contrary to what you think. Kudos for sharing.

• crowbarmancrowbarman Member Posts: 466

Too much respect for pallets as well. You should force drop those pallets and not be afraid to take the occasional stun.

• Ink_EyesInk_Eyes Member Posts: 504

I don't know if you played that extremely bad on purpose to try to boost your point or if you are just that bad, you did all the wrong calls on that clip...