Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Just got destroyed by spooky loopz

2»

Comments

• _NIGHTMARE__NIGHTMARE_ Member Posts: 693

I've played against some smaller streamers. One memorable one is Swifybaps - he was streaming on both of my matches against him; once as me playing pig on Gideon and the other as me playing Pinhead in the PTB.

Really nice and chill guy, I now follow him on Twicth.

• Marc_go_soloMarc_go_solo Member Posts: 2,672

I actually find this surprisingly wholesome: someone showing how they got destroyed without any shame or feeling inadequate. Sure, it was against a very good killer, but it's actually refreshing to see a post like this, as opposed to the usual "Look at me crush everyone" or "How was this fair?".

Kudos for sharing and showing it is possible to lose graciously. And, maybe in another trial, if you met him again you may get the better of him! Every trial is different afterall.

• CleviteClevite Member Posts: 4,335

Hey, you are known!!!!

Hope all is well my friend!

And come check out Coty_Baker for some great killer gameplay!!!!

• StarrseedStarrseed Member Posts: 872

Sadly most ttvs faced where a bunch of mean survs that always try to do some face flashlight saves and follow me around to Sabo all game wich in itself isn't mean but in endgame chat it doesn't matter if they win or lose they talk #########.

But one of the nicest interactions I had was with a nurse one of the rare time I played survivor and she was just learning this hard to learn killer and we all had fun and even talked for a while in her chat. And my most favorite interaction ever was just as the winter event startet my first round and all I wanted was to chill with the survs and give everyone a cosmetic and these guys where just vibing with me it was nearly half an hour long game but it was a blast I got into her chat while we where at it and it was just wonderfull

• deKlaw_04deKlaw_04 Member Posts: 2,606

well the only shame I had was getting exposed in this match in front of 2k people but hey it was someone that was really good. Oh and it was plague too. She gives me the most trouble along with spirit. He switched to demo after our match😭 would have love to play against that. And thanks btw. Mmr really said, “your on the same level as a YouTuber” lol

• BrokenSouIBrokenSouI Member Posts: 5,264

It's going well !

And haha na. Not nearly as much as the big guns. I'm known in their communities since I hang out in some of them. Maybe.

• RumaRuma Member Posts: 1,936

My first match as twins was against Graenz, the only DBD Youtube i watch besides Otz.

I didnt noticed it was him until the match was halfway over since i barely look at names.

• TheOptimiserTheOptimiser Member Posts: 138

I've played with Tithi twice, the first match he posted it on Youtube as well showcasing a recovery from the ground build, the end of the match was pretty hectic, but we all managed to escape. The second time he was off stream.

Other than that, small streamers...

• PigMainBigBrainPigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,810

I like to stalk, murder, and embarrass youtubers and twitch streamers alike. Much harder to get fun reactions these days though. Everyone is so serious....

• ThanosPAWGThanosPAWG Member Posts: 329

Back before I disabled cross play because I was lagging hard I went up against True Talent. I don't remember much from the match besides I was Oni and on Badham.

• ChiSoxFan11ChiSoxFan11 Member Posts: 884

I've seen him play on his YT videos, and he's good. Seeing a match from someone else's perspective is always fun.

The biggest content creator I faced was Ohmwrecker, who isn't obviously a DBD-only player, but he's still good enough. I was playing Pig and ended up in Lery's -- he was a solo. I had two other people dead, found him for his death hook, but he Booped, and I let him live. I was nervous, guessing that he was streaming and had thousand of people potentially watching, so I didn't want to embarrass myself in the match. He wasn't on Twitch that night, but Caffeine (which didn't have VOD, so I couldn't watch back the match afterwards, unfortunately).

I've gone against a number of smaller TTV streamers, both as killer and survivor, and with the exception of one, they've actually all been nice. I'll usually drop in and leave a follow for the nice ones (and often get a follow back, which helps us both -- those interactions were very wholesome. The one exception was a 4-person squad, with a female TTV, who sent me to RPD right after it had released (they were all PC and presumably had played on the map during the PTB and knew the layout -- I was literally playing my first ever match on it, and I was lost constantly).

They destroyed me, but I when I went to give them a GG, the players from the team in their chat and the streamer weren't just mocking me, but they were using offensive slurs towards me as well. When I popped in, they all of a sudden backtracked and tried to play it off as them "just kidding around", but it was a completely negative experience -- the sad thing is, they had a few hundred people watching, so it wasn't a "one guy and his two buddies" type of situation. People like that streamer give all of the other nice ones out there a bad reputation, unfortunately.

I’m sorry to hear that. Hopefully that never happens again. People can just be so toxic and it’s sad.

• BrokenSouIBrokenSouI Member Posts: 5,264
    edited December 2021

Oh. I've had people double down on me for no reason whatsoever.

I was playing blight on Midwhich. And I seen the streamer on bbq. I went and downed them and the hatch actually spawned in our room. I closed it right before they could crawl out(like I was mid weapon wipe when it spawned..I didn't let them crawl to it or anything). But I was going to give them the door. Because I typically do let fellow TTVS go

I said GG in the EGC, and popped by their stream real quick. And just mentioned I wish they wouldn't of DC'd. I was going to give the door(they were literally angry because I didn't give hatch). They told me to ######### myself and that I should just give hatch if I planned on letting them go.

I couldn't believe they acted like that in front of a sizeable audience(I think it was like 50 people)

Yeah I wouldn’t want to play against tru talent💀 your lucky tho and at that point you just got to play your best and hope the match goes well. Ik I would be looped for 5 gens lol

• Moonman157Moonman157 Member Posts: 91

I played against you yesterday. You camped me and repeatedly hit me me on hook, while moaning about gens going too fast against your meme build. Even though I don’t think I did one gen and I was just a solo slob trying my best not to go down.

as for bigger streamers, I’ve played against Hexy and Edgarallenbro and lost to both of them. Played with Coconuts and we got a 4 man escape.

Anytime I play with a ttv, I tell myself, “don’t do anything stupid” lol

• Marc_go_soloMarc_go_solo Member Posts: 2,672

Exactly! If the MMR said you were at that level, then that's a heck of an accomplishment!