Home Dead by Daylight Forums Optimization

Long FPS Drops

Since the latest patchs I have been dealing with a lot of optimization problems, I usually play at 50-60 FPS, but lately there's this random instance where my FPS decrease a lot: I have to play between 15-20 FPS for like 20 seconds and it's really annoying. This didn't happen before, I don't have the best PC ever, but I don't have a trash PC either (I play on the Acer Nitro 5: AMD Ryzen 5 / GTX 1650 / 16 GBs), it would be great if DbD get more optimizations updates to decrease FPS drops and improve performance, this is very important for the game and it's one of it's weak spots u.u

Btw, I play on low settings, AND THAT'S ANOTHER THING. DbD doesn't really have graphic options, the only thing you can do is put the quality in ultra, high, medium and low. Oh and the resolution, THAT'S IT.

Please, if you guys could do something, it would be great and I would be really grateful, because I really enjoy the game.

PS: I'm a Microsoft Store player, maybe it's something about that platform ?) idk.

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• l33tall33tal Member Posts: 1

i ve got the same problem if you find something please let me know too . same gaming laptop too

• jokere98jokere98 Member Posts: 628
    edited December 2021

got something similar. after last bugfix patch that's how i "play". Before it was stable 30 fps (i limited my fps at 30, that's fine for me). Using Steam

Laptop: Dell Inspiron 15 7000 gaming

Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz  2.50 GHz

8 GBs

Never mind my voice