Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

What are your favorite killers to play as?

AurelleAurelle Member Posts: 2,242

So here's another random question.

My favorite killers to play as are Pig, Plague, and Artist.

What are your favorite killers to play as?

Comments

• ColonGlockColonGlock Member Posts: 745
    edited December 2021

Michael, Clown, Trapper are my favorite classic killers. From the new batch, I enjoy Pyramid Head and The Artist.

• BlackRabiesBlackRabies Member Posts: 485

Demo, Plague and Artist don't get tired of them and always feel enjoyable to play as.

• Huge_BushHuge_Bush Member Posts: 3,067

When I have the nerve to play killer, usually for rift challenges, Trapper is the only one I can play as. I hate chasing survivors who know how to loop well. It's just so frustrating going around the same wall or rock three times only to get stunned or forced to break a strong pallet while the survivor just runs to the next strong loop. Trapper helps minimize this frustration. Also, the sound of the SNAP! of a trap and the following scream of the survivor who stepped into it is delicious, especially if it was in a trap that was in an obscure location.

When I need blood points, I'll choose Doctor because I like his laugh and most survivors don't mind farming with him. Demopuppy is tied with him, his cuteness factor is irresistible to survivors.

• Marc_go_soloMarc_go_solo Member Posts: 2,672

Pyramid Head, Hillbilly and Trapper are 3 I enjoy most.

• LaluziLaluzi Member Posts: 3,228

Plague, especially now that she got smoother to play and doesn't lag after each Vile/Corrupt Purge, and Wraith. Wraith struggles with loops, but he flies across the map and he wastes virtually no time searching for survivors - no terror radius to send people scattering. It's very satisfying.

Nemesis is also pretty enjoyable. Pallets are just a non-issue and he gets good passive information. And while the zombies are pretty derpy, I'll never tire of them falling flat on their face on two-story maps.

• TheGannManTheGannMan Member Posts: 8,502

Spirit and Artist

• dugmandugman Member Posts: 5,918

Doctor - I love his tracking since it keeps you in chases the entire game, and his Shock isn’t bad at loops. Also his passive Madness effects are interesting

Freddy - I like his teleport, and the aesthetic of the Dream World. Also even though snares are a little more effective I always use fake pallets because I never get tired of getting free hits on survivors who try to stun me with them. 😄

• MarihelMarihel Member Posts: 53

I only play Ghost Face, other killers just aren't fun to me.

• StarLostStarLost Member Posts: 5,397
    edited December 2021

It really depends on my mood.

If I want to win, Hag or Plague. Maybe Nurse, but I find her tedious.

If I want to have fun, Doctor, Mirror Myers or Demo. Cenobite used to be on this list, but his addon nerfs...ouch.

If I want to continue learning a killer I'm not great with, Artist or Nemesis.

If I'm feeling masochistic, Pig or Ghostface.

I'd love to play more Pyramid Head and Freddy, but their terrible, boring addons are a huge turn-off.

• Tr1nityTr1nity Member Posts: 4,855

Pyramid Head.

Objectively better than nurse.

• PhasmamainPhasmamain Member Posts: 9,410

Clown is the only killer I really have fun with. I enjoy trapper, Freddy or wraith if I don’t want to play clown though

• humanbeing1704humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 6,712

Legion and trickster

• Grandpa_Crack_PipeGrandpa_Crack_Pipe Member Posts: 2,061

John Speed, Blight Machine.

Failing that, Bam Bam, Nemesus and Caleb from Blood™.

• MrDardonMrDardon Member Posts: 3,243
    edited December 2021

My virtual family:

Me: Loves everyone equally. Does all the taxes and stuff.

Albert the Metalhead (PH): Helps me most of the time, holds everything together and is kind of the "dad" of the family. He has bad acne so he prefers to wear something over his head.

Talbot (Blight): Always rushes off because he overslept again, pretty hectic guy during the day. Everything must go fast according to him. During evening, his Adrenaline cools down where he's a really chill guy.

Michael: Barely talks, usually stands at the window looking at the nature (he loves nature) and he is a great cook, though I'd be more happy if he didn't carry around that knive everywhere we go.

Splitty (Demo): Our house dog. Sometimes he can be quite loud during nights, waking us all up. But he brings us the newspaper every day and is generally a good boy.

Leon&Chris: Currently not at home, still searching for Claire. Though Leon was never really into that idea anyways.

Yun Jin: Went missing, she told me about that Ji Woon guy and that we should watch out for him the last time I talked to her. We are following clues currently.

• ShapedShaped Member Posts: 4,952

Myers and Pig atm.

• MoonshineAddonsMoonshineAddons Member Posts: 2

Flick Billy.

• lauraalauraa Member Posts: 2,289

Portalgorgon, Legion, Nemesis, Plague, Tombstone Myers in no order.

I find Judith's Tombstone quite viable in todays meta. Portalgorgon got hit with the introduction of Boons but still very fierce.

Plague is just too good these days with Fearmonger, and Nemmy+Legion are fun chase killers.

Bodyblock Pig has been a guilty pleasure of mine whenever I'm way too high and need to chill out for a bit before trying a more intense killer like Nemesis or Nurse

• danielmaster87danielmaster87 Member Posts: 6,151

Blight or Pig.

• RathoricRathoric Member Posts: 565

Artist - Love the theme, the mechanics and her kit. Super fun for me too. - Potential future main.

Pyramid Head - My main since he came out, love hitting those sweet potd hits, so satisfying. Caging flashlight spammy swf's and then eventually Judgement executions is a blessing.

Clown - Whenever i just want to chill and don't care about the outcome, always been a soft spot for me and the first killer i started with that eventually helped me unlock all perks across the board during my first year.

Blight - Love his look and theme, but i only play him every so often, he does too well for me with how much little effort i put in, and kinda sucked the fun out of matches when i use him.

Twins - Victor pounces are so satisfying, reason enough alone XD Just wish they didn't get shat on so much with recent patches.

• chargernick85chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

My girls.

Pig

Artist

Huntress

Also Freddy, Clown, and Trickster.

• tenoresaxtenoresax Member Posts: 636

I don't really have a favourite.

...its blight

• ChurchofPigChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,347

Pig, Nemesis, Doctor, and Ghost Face are my top favs to play.

• RainehDazeRainehDaze Member Posts: 1,293

It was Pinhead, but the addon dependence to feel like I was getting much mileage out of his power just drove me nuts. M1 killer who occasionally has an anti-loop M2 but mostly the M2 doesn't help or the survivor dodges or dead hards it mmmm.

So, I've been playing Spirit.

Plague is also fun but I need more perks.

• Doctor, Twins and Hag are my three mains.

I also enjoy Plague, Pig, Freddy, Pyramid and Clown. I used to like Spirit as well before they murdered the poor thing.

• lav3lav3 Member Posts: 278

Spirit and Trickster. Haven't played Nurse after experiencing validated DH 4 times in single game.

• cantelopecantelope Applicant Posts: 343

Clown.

Everyone under estimates him and are so sure he's gonna tunnel the rescuers don't even try to run half the time. Makes pain resonance hilarious.

• NOEDENJOYERNOEDENJOYER Member Posts: 225

Leatherface, Wraith & Demogorgon.

• Danielgdp3Danielgdp3 Member Posts: 388

Honestly not sure if i have a favourite anymore. I think my killer choices vary week to week depending on my mood.

If i had to pick Wraith would be my favourite his just got alot of various ways to use him.

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 5,576

Mikey all the way.

I do enjoy a bit of Clown and Wraith once in a while.

• ChiSoxFan11ChiSoxFan11 Member Posts: 884

I play everyone, but I always end up back on Piggie. I love her Ambush Attack, I love the slowdown of the traps, and I love to meme with survivors on occasion.

Everyone else, it depends on my mood. I've enjoyed Plague a ton since her QOL changes, Wraith is always fun, and I still have a soft spot for Myers, who was the first killer I played regularly. Pinhead became a quick favorite as well.