Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

What's the most annoying killer to play against?

124»

Comments

• humanbeing1704humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 7,583

Ghostface ever since his release the revealing system has been a buggy pile of ass since his launch

Hag I think I face a non camping hag maybe every 2 months

Twins

Nurse only if they are a pc player

Blight only If it's the same ######### build or the alchemist ring add on

• MazoobiMazoobi Member Posts: 1,394

Blight. I always get hit even when I'm around the largest/roundest obstacle possible. Gets infuriating quickly.

Aside from that, anyone who tunnels at 5 gens becomes annoying.

• MikeyBoiMikeyBoi Member Posts: 335

The Artist and Nemesis

• WarpheadWarphead Member Posts: 623

Lots of people are complaining about Ghostface, if you're going to reveal yourself to GF which likely means taking a hit, why not just take the hit and break him out? It's different if he's stalking, but if he's just running by stealthed, the safe play is to let him.

When I play GF, that's how I find survivors, I just stealth around and the first survivor to see me will jump out and try to stare me down. I use an add on so they'll have to get closer. I don't know why it always works. I lose stealth when I swing.

I feel like a lot of survivors have the attitude "when there's a chance to use a game mechanic we always should," and sometimes it's more strategic to see beyond that.

• FeydFeyd Member Posts: 428

Whichever killer is camping and tunneling. Doesn't matter who they are playing to do it.

• ShinobuSKShinobuSK Member Posts: 4,683

Make a poll

• MeneLawMeneLaw Member Posts: 341

Trickster! Is overperforming.Most of the maps are very good for him. He catches you in the open ur ******. He catches you in a animation (vaulting, dropping) again ur ******. With addons he can extend capacity to 50 and something 54 i think.

• lav3lav3 Member Posts: 438

Huntress and Nemesis

Yes, I hated range attack killers.

• deKlaw_04deKlaw_04 Member Posts: 3,660

Leatherface aka the goat at camping at 5 gens. Others I hate are hag, trapper, and wraith. There are others that I hate but they have good chase music so I’ll give them a pass

• XerraFoxXerraFox Member Posts: 157

Trickster.. Even though the most beautiful Killer - in my opinion - but a pain in the ass to play against..

Followed by The Artist..

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,830
    edited December 2021

Any killer can be annoying with the right playstyle.

Typically the most annoying killers to me tend to be Doctor and Legion.

Doctor because you are constantly screaming and getting denied vaults and pallets. Also due to the fact that a lot run Iri King and you have to spend time snapping out of tier 3 madness with no idea of his whereabouts.

Legion is tedious especially with the Legion Pin add-on. The best play is typically to stay injured or you waste a lot of time healing. I do not like mending simulator.

Huntress tends to be annoying too due to latency issues.

• jhinzo4jhinzo4 Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2021

trickster, when im agaisnt him i dont even try i just let him catch me, and i suicide to go next

• Nemesis and Twins.

Nemesis just agrivates me, mostly because his chapter made last gen console literally unplayable for 2 months and I hold a grudge against him for that. But his zombies are annoying and you just hold W against him.

For twins, I hate victor so much. And Charlotte's walking animation is so stupid and annoys me.

• DBD78DBD78 Member Posts: 2,948

Legion because it's mending and slowdown perks upon slowdown perks with addons for slowdowns. And yet I escape and escape so it can't be fun for Legion players either lol

• JasonisanicefellaJasonisanicefella Member Posts: 377
    • The artist: she is absolutely unfun, with zero interaction with the survivor.
    • Twins: just spam victor for easy slugs, abysmal experience
    • Exploit Blight (93% of them) he is everywhere, it doesn't matter where you hide, they can still turn and hit you. Absolutely garbage killer to face

These are the worst for me

• BadLooperQBadLooperQ Member Posts: 277

The top Trinity... A good nurse , Spirit and blight mains...

Especially Blight nowadays, everyone apparently seems to know how to use that character now

• Thusly_BonedThusly_Boned Member Posts: 1,975

Bubba. Second place is not close.

• Blue_Archer33Blue_Archer33 Member Posts: 300

Bubba. Hands-down. Granted, I SOMETIMES have fun playing against a Bubba, but I think that his playstyle is honestly just a bit too annoying and unfair. He's the ONLY killer that I do not own and refuse to buy/play

• UnicornUnicorn Member Posts: 2,308

Killer run fast & go stab stab.

(AKA Legion)

Also starting to feel the exact same way about The Artist.

• wewantbetterfunwewantbetterfun Applicant Posts: 286

doctor

• mistar_zmistar_z Member Posts: 857
    edited December 2021

clown is annoyingly boring to play against, you literally just predrop every pallet until you inevitably get hit. there is no looping at all. its the survivor equivalent of people who use iron will so it takes mindgaming and looping out of the equation when you're playing killer. if you;re not the one getting chased you're sitting at a gen for 140 seconds.

cannibal is also annoying a little bit with how little to no cooldown he has from breaking pallets with the chainsaw, compared to billy whos like stunned for 4-5 seconds before he can go back to normal speed again after breaking a pallet with the power. this makes pallets very save for them to play with.