Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

So 2021 has ended, what was your favorite and least favorite thing of dbd in 2021 ?

2»

Comments

• LaluziLaluzi Member Posts: 3,228

Favorite thing: Plague's tome. My favorite killer got a ton of love this year, and I really liked her lore and didn't think it ruined the previous interpretation of her character the way Legion and Nurse did.

Least favorite: Boon totems. Such an unbalanced headache of a mechanic.

• deKlaw_04deKlaw_04 Member Posts: 2,602
  • RathoricRathoric Member Posts: 565

Best - Probably Artist release, enough of an impact to main her.

Worst - Probably a tie with all the negative changes to Twins patch after patch intentionally and unintentionally with Nerfs, Boons, Victor Validation and Dead hard in general or Nemesis' absolute cockup of a release patch.

• DyingWish92DyingWish92 Member Posts: 318

Best: nerf to keys

Worst: boons and sbmm

• Seth__Seth__ Member Posts: 1,228
    edited January 2

I have 3 favorite things:

• Pinhead
    • MMR
    • Hatch changes

Now the least favorite thing of the year?

• The failure of the Resident Evil chapter release. (yes I consider it a failure even if the killer is nice)

What I hope we get in 2022?

• I really hope we will get balancing changes based on the MMR system that will ALSO affect the highest level in the game.
    • The Ringu chapter to be actually awesome.
    • More dev-community communication
    • Better anti-cheating measures, EAC updates or whatever to make it better. Because in all honesty it's not really good now, no point in lying.
  • VolantConch1719VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,137

Favorite: Pinhead is one of my favorite killers to play since Blight, and even he wasn't as immediately fun.

Least Favorite: The community as a whole. I always felt it was bad, but for some reason, this year was worse.

• RooftopperRooftopper Member Posts: 141

the devs

• tak47888tak47888 Member Posts: 96
    edited January 3

Favorite: I stopped playing this game

Worst: I still linger in the DBD forum

Post edited by tak47888 on
  • CashelP14CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,276

Favourite thing:

• Perks - Flashbangs are 11/10, more variety at higher ranks with killer perks and interesting new mechanic in boon totems.

Least favourite thing:

• In Game - pallet bug at the beginning of the year
    • Outside Game - my problems with the game. 2 months of unplayable lag and 2 months of being unable to play the game without using 4G wifi.