The 3.4.2 hotfix is starting to roll out on PC and consoles. For the release schedule and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/112060/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Wait does the new Leader perk not affect gen speeds at all?

2»

Comments

• MiloMilo Member Posts: 4,506
    edited January 11
    Guys everyone that uses prove thyself gets a 10% boost to gen repair per survivor that's 20-30% on most gens now and is faster then tier 3 old leader and old prove thyself
    Actually its slower. Lets say there are 4 people working on a gen. New prove thyself gives you 30%. Old Leader and prove thyself gave you 36%

Edit: but yeah now you atlest use 1 perk slot for only working on the gen
  • GamzelloGamzello Member Posts: 817
    Milo said:
    @Gamzello
    But the buff is WAY stronger.
    Also it lasts for longer. I wouldnt say it is worse. Just its a clear diffrence at what it does than what Prove Thyself does.
    Want to do gens faster and get more bp? Provethyself. 
    Wanna help others do some other things faster? Leader
    You’re right. This buff is pretty good.
  • WateryWatery Member Posts: 965
    This update to leader, is correct; as every other process (minus vaulting, of course) namely, progress bars that are not associated with generators, have a 30% increase. Self-Care May be affected my this process (I’m unsure as I have yet to play on the PTB,) but the devs said they’d likely add a pool perk to increase the speed. The leader functions as usual (meaning, that it can be given to survivors near you). However, please do remember, that these changes are on the public TEST build, meaning they can be changed at anytime. Depending upon the feedback of these changes (in this case it is likely to change), it makes Prove Thyself much more usable.
  • Maelstrom10Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,325

@Watery said:
    This update to leader, is correct; as every other process (minus vaulting, of course) namely, progress bars that are not associated with generators, have a 30% increase. Self-Care May be affected my this process (I’m unsure as I have yet to play on the PTB,) but the devs said they’d likely add a pool perk to increase the speed. The leader functions as usual (meaning, that it can be given to survivors near you). However, please do remember, that these changes are on the public TEST build, meaning they can be changed at anytime. Depending upon the feedback of these changes (in this case it is likely to change), it makes Prove Thyself much more usable.

25%* increase
    while prove thyself might be more usable, i believe they've nerfed "potential gen speed" a bit much here
    considering with leader and prove thyself on a gen i believe you could get to faster speeds then you can now
    I do like the fact that its easier to hit the max threshold and get the most use out of prove thyself but still

• Tru3LemonTru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,297

@βLAKE said:
    RIP Leader

• Tru3LemonTru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,297

@Tru3Lemon said:

@βLAKE said:
    RIP Leader

yep feelsbadman