The 3.4.1 hotfix is rolling out on Steam and PS4, with Xbox and Windows Store following soon. For patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/110295/
The disconnect penalty test will take place sometime after the update is released on PC platforms and Switch™.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Who is the survivor you hate the most?

2»

Comments

  • MiloMilo Member Posts: 4,466
    Em. Meg+Claud combo.

  • nøbødynøbødy Member Posts: 37
    I hate Davids with the Donkey Jacket from the Lunar Event. My game kept crashing during that event and I couldn't get any rewards. If I see someone with any of those cosmetics, I'm making their life a living [BAD WORD].
  • AxelsonAxelson Member Posts: 86

    @feechima said:
    Speaking from the survivor side of things, Megs tend to be farmers who jet off with Sprint burst leaving you to the killers tender mercy. Jakes the complete opposite, won't save you off hook if their azz was on fire and you had a bucket of water. Dwights have been the most selfish players in my experience. First out the gate if it's open. Blow up the gen and then get in the closet.

    So true my friend, so true.. The only thing i'll change in what you said would be the Jakes part, here i would add Bills too.

    Survivor side: What feechima said before but changing what i said before
    Killer side: Kates, the most toxic players can you see.

  • OrionOrion Member Posts: 11,721

    Can't name and shame. ;)

  • TheDarkWallTheDarkWall Member Posts: 83
    edited January 10

    Claudettes to the greatest degree, adams or taps wearing dark colors. These costumes combined with their skin color are the only characters that actually have a significant advantage over other survivors and as such I find it somewhat broken. Imo they should be allowed all black or dark brown outfits and should have some sort of bright color on them at all times.

    @Khroalthemadbomber said:
    P3 Claudettes both when I'm survivor and killer. Killer because they are damned impossible to see and survivor because they are generally some of the most selfish farming pricks who are in it for themselves more than any other survivor/killer besides Leatherface.

    Aren't killers supposed to be in it for themselves?

  • feechimafeechima Member Posts: 247

    @Axelson said:

    @feechima said:
    Speaking from the survivor side of things, Megs tend to be farmers who jet off with Sprint burst leaving you to the killers tender mercy. Jakes the complete opposite, won't save you off hook if their azz was on fire and you had a bucket of water. Dwights have been the most selfish players in my experience. First out the gate if it's open. Blow up the gen and then get in the closet.

    So true my friend, so true.. The only thing i'll change in what you said would be the Jakes part, here i would add Bills too.

    Survivor side: What feechima said before but changing what i said before
    Killer side: Kates, the most toxic players can you see.

    Bills tend to be confused in general. Its as if the players take on the persona of a older man with memory problems. They tend to squat in corners being indecisive about saving or doing gens. They have awful timing for saves or running a killer, and still somehow end up being the last man standing. lol

  • KiraElijahKiraElijah Member Posts: 1,161

    A living one.

    laughs in killer

    So you laugh in the languages of being  pallet slammed?
  • TAGTAG Member Posts: 4,417
    None.  I love all my victims equally (that is to say, I am more or less neutral on all of them).
  • Misa22Misa22 Member Posts: 35
    I don't really know why but P3 Tapps WRECK me. 
    I still have flashbacks of a couple matches *shivers* lmao! 
  • No_Mither_No_ProblemNo_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476

    The Survivors that play a lot of that one Survivor really annoy me. I think the character's name is "Survivor".

  • GraviteaUKGraviteaUK Member Posts: 464

    P3 Claudettes and Bald Dwight as killer and survivor.

  • LCGasterLCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

    Claudette with dark clothes, she almost invisible in some maps and when chasing in the corn.

  • Code25Code25 Member Posts: 5

    P3 Quentin, no questions asked

  • TheluckyboiTheluckyboi Member Posts: 1,114

    Quentin players for some reason seem to be the most annoying, they always bring DS, they always teabag, they are annoyingly altruistic.

  • MullatoMullato Member Posts: 104
    I used to think I was neutral, but I've recently realized I was mistaken.

    David King 

    There has to be a game back in my early days where a David led me through every single loop and pallet slam on autohaven. And since then I believe I've been subconsciously targeting them. 

    I won't give them the hatch.
    If I see a crowd on a gen, David is who I hit.
    I have even broke chase with someone because I seen a David.
    I don't camp, but I've tunneled one of these bastards off the hook before. 

    When I see 2 or more David's in my lobby I come alive. My killer morphs into Darth Sidious. 

    UNLIMITED POWAAHHHHH!

  • ArrozArroz Member Posts: 1,434

    Bill, I HAD EVERYONE IN THE FLOOR AND HE HAD UNBREAKABLE, oof

  • ZarathosZarathos Member Posts: 844
    edited January 13
    Misa22 said:
    I don't really know why but P3 Tapps WRECK me. 
    I still have flashbacks of a couple matches *shivers* lmao! 
    Im glad to see my tapp brethern get some recognition we are small few but I like to believe we are an elite few.

    Pretty much agree with the quentins they tend to run all the crutches as well as being pretty solid loopers. Their aittude is a little arrogant too. 
  • feechimafeechima Member Posts: 247

    @Mullato said:
    I used to think I was neutral, but I've recently realized I was mistaken.

    David King 

    There has to be a game back in my early days where a David led me through every single loop and pallet slam on autohaven. And since then I believe I've been subconsciously targeting them. 

    I won't give them the hatch.
    If I see a crowd on a gen, David is who I hit.
    I have even broke chase with someone because I seen a David.
    I don't camp, but I've tunneled one of these bastards off the hook before. 

    When I see 2 or more David's in my lobby I come alive. My killer morphs into Darth Sidious. 

    UNLIMITED POWAAHHHHH!

    Sounds like David gave you PTSD.

  • A_CrowA_Crow Member Posts: 190
    Feng because of the sound she makes when injured.
Sign In or Register to comment.