Home PTB Feedback Archives 2.5.0 PTB

CURRENT ON THE PTB: FREDDY'S M2 LOWERS HIS MS UP TO 101%

RagahRagah Member Posts: 3

Currently on the PTB; Freddy's M2 now slows him down to 101% at the end of the speed curve.
Is this a bug? It's not mentioned in the patch notes! If so, why would you do this?
My soul hurts; BHVR please!

Comments

• Alther_PrimusAlther_Primus Member Posts: 129

It feels like every time people seem to have a grasp on how to make Freddy Mid-tier, he gets nerfed again because the Devs are so invested in the rework. Darn.

• HatCreatureHatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

Yeah I was watching Tru3Talent and he said the same thing, I can't play the PTB because my videocard is being replaced so I can't judge for myself.

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,205

@Ragah said:
    Currently on the PTB; Freddy's M2 now slows him down to 101% at the end of the speed curve.
    Is this a bug? It's not mentioned in the patch notes! If so, why would you do this?

Oh we are talking about BHVR.... pretty good job as usual

• CroesoGCroesoG Member Posts: 16

Great to see we're going down this path again. Killer buffs, survivors complain. Broken survivor buffs, killers complain.

• FreudentraumaFreudentrauma Member Posts: 872

Based that's not mentioned in the patch notes, my guess it's just an unintended bug or something that accidently sneaked it's way into the ptb build at least. Let's hope it's fixed for the MidChapter release

• AntiJellyAntiJelly Member Posts: 1,107
    edited January 2019

No actually, that's something no one's ever noticed before. It's always been like that, holding out his power slows him down to 4.0 m/s instead of the normal 4.6 m/s.
    EDIT: I'm not sure why though. It's really stupid.I do wish that holding out his power wouldn't slow him down, just putting people to sleep.

• ArrozArroz Member Posts: 1,433

@Ragah said:

I think it's part of the Rework..

• AntiJellyAntiJelly Member Posts: 1,107

@Arroz said:

@Ragah said:

I think it's part of the Rework..

It's always been there.

• Dabrownman1812Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,810
    Its always been there, even stated in his spotlight video. 
  • Dabrownman1812Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,810
    Lol we went over this at his release, its just sometimes the slow may not come into play. But everytime you sleep someone you are supposed to be slowed for a couple seconds
  • MrMadMaskMrMadMask Member Posts: 28

@Dabrownman1812 said:
    Lol we went over this at his release, its just sometimes the slow may not come into play. But everytime you sleep someone you are supposed to be slowed for a couple seconds

This is NOT about the post-sleep slowdown. When you hold your power button (RMB on PC), you raise your hand, right? Now you walk around and as soon as a survivor drops in range, you sleep them. In the PTB, if you keep going without ceasing or sleeping anybody for a second, your speed will gradually drop to approximately 101% and you'll suffer psychological damage from the update.

• LCGasterLCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

In the dev stream they said it's a bug

• not_Queennot_Queen Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 1,117

As @LCGaster mentionned, it is a bug.

• inkedsoulzinkedsoulz Member Posts: 93

@CroesoG said:

Great to see we're going down this path again. Killer buffs, survivors complain. Broken survivor buffs, killers complain.

They are complaining about a bug intended/not intended on 1 of the weakest killers....
    they are not even complaining about survivor buffs.

• LCGasterLCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

@not_Queen said:
    As @LCGaster mentionned, it is a bug.

Oh wow. Not_Queen, what an honor to be mentioned by you