Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Wait...are the Legion and Ghostface changes not coming this mid-chapter Patch?

Have they confirmed it, or do we have to wait until tomorrow to find out? Because I will be so disappointed if they don't come. I especially love playing Legion. Ghostface I'll consider buying if his rework is good.

Comments

• SunsetSherbetSunsetSherbet Member Posts: 1,292

Did they ever state it was in the NEXT patch? I recall them saying they were the next in line, but no mention on when that was. I could be wrong though. People hoped it would be this patch but I don't recall the devs ever saying "Next mid chapter is Legion and Ghostface fixes."

If they weren't in the notes than it is 100% not this patch. It's not going to be stealth released on the PTB.

• KateDunsonKateDunson Member Posts: 702

No but they announced them months and months ago, i know they are lazy but this is next level, to not mention the delusional developer updates they posted

• RaSavage42RaSavage42 Member Posts: 3,290

Apparently not

They just said that they are looking at Ghostface and Legion... Said nothing about what they are looking at/ for... and said nothing about any changes

• GillyBeannnGillyBeannn Member Posts: 361

Unbelievable

• BlackRabiesBlackRabies Member Posts: 504

Don't take anything they say seriously imo these are the laziest devs I know. They mention anything and it'll take months or years to actually get it out. Blight low camera position took 4-5 to fix, mori fix took months and all they had to do was literally change a number from 1 to 2. Key/hatch change took several more months later. The early game collapse that there still nothing about.