Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
Attention Steam and EGS players: a quick hotfix will be going live today at 11AM ET to address file validation reliability. Thank you for your understanding!

Fun Forum Game - Guess The Next Twins Nerf

The community on this forum unfortunately has a tendency towards divisive us and them rhetoric. But there's one thing we can all get behind, which is mocking the delusional approach taken to patches. With that in mind, I want to unite the community by having everyone engaging in a fun game where we try to guess how the next patch will nerf Twins further.

Everyone will get to engage with each other in a fun, non-controversial way that does not provoke debate, and there is worth in the exercise because we all know they will never stop nerfing Twins.

Let me start: Cat's Eye will reduce sound by 50% instead of entirely

Comments

• Dino7281Dino7281 Member Posts: 3,294

hmm, do bugs count?

• danielmaster87danielmaster87 Member Posts: 6,151

Probably nerfing every add-on that makes Twins faster and more fluid. Meanwhile they'll buff the inconsequential ones where you're blind or hemorrhaged or some crap when Victor's on you.

• BrimpBrimp Member Posts: 1,169

Victor is now 115 and charlotte is 105

• NoOneKnowsNovaNoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,280

Victor will be removed. Simple as that.

• Buily09Buily09 Member Posts: 2,127
    edited January 5
    • Bloody Black Hood - Reduces Cool-down time when switching to Charlotte by -0.5 seconds +0.4 seconds.
    • Ceremonial Candelabrum - Increases time needed for Survivors to crush Victor by +0.2 seconds +0.1 seconds.
    • Forest Stew - Increases Victor's Movement speed by +0.6 m/s +0.4 m/s.

I would not be suprised if this would be listen in todays PTB patch at this point.

• Midori_21Midori_21 Member Posts: 695

I'll always say they need to revert the twins nerfs from the past year, and just make victor take longer to come back after being kicked. It's stupid that you can kick victor and he'll come back like 8 seconds later. That's the only nerf I've thought the twins needed.

• TeabaggingGhostfaceTeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 1,596

when he lands on a survivor, they get sent to the dying state, because hes so fat

• RathoricRathoric Member Posts: 566

Lose Charlotte's body collision completely.

• Dino7281Dino7281 Member Posts: 3,294

Don't give them good ideas. This is 100% something that might actually happen....

• BlindMoleBlindMole Member Posts: 649

From next patch all they can do is bake baguettes and throw them at survivors while screaming "sacré bleu ! Hohoho eat my croissant"

• TAGTAG Member Posts: 11,989

-Searching any jigsaw box will remove a Survivor's Reverse Bear Trap

Oops, wrong Killer. :P

• MarigoriaMarigoria Member Posts: 4,058

No need to give them more ideas, they already have a lot of questionable at hand I believe.

• Regulus47Regulus47 Member Posts: 148

-You are no longer locked in an animation while removing victor and can still run.

-Charlotte is now 110% movement speed while she is carrying victor.

-Victor can be crushed at any time, even when charging a pounce. (I can actually see them doing this to stop victor hugging you when pouncing)

• PhasmamainPhasmamain Member Posts: 9,415

“Victor is not able to detach from Charlotte anymore since that was unrealistic, instead he can attack when the survivor model is touching Charlotte” This is to make the twins a bit more fun to counterplay”

• gilgamergilgamer Member Posts: 1,922

"We didn't like where the Twins are currently so we've made it so instead of victor returning to Charlotte after a certain number of time being on someones back he now straight up dies when crushed and can't be used for the rest of the game"

• AvilgusAvilgus Member Posts: 1,194

-32m terror radius for Viktor.

-Victor can no longer see survivors (like spirit)

-Overheat mechanic for the pounce.

• SeannyD115SeannyD115 Member Posts: 508

Victor can no longer latch onto lockers

• AngyKillerAngyKiller Member Posts: 1,838

Victor cannot go more than 10 meters from Charlotte without insta-dying. There will be no indication of the range, so Killers will need to figure it out themselves.

Also, if Victor does go too far & dies; Charlotte will be stunned until 2 gens pop, so feel free to 99% every gen! If there is only 1 gen left or all gens have been popped; there will be a bug where she just stays stunned for the rest of the match. This bug will not be mentioned or fixed for at least 2 years.

• Leachy_JrLeachy_Jr Member Posts: 1,704
    edited January 5

Okay taking some guesses:

• Reduced victor MS with nothing in return
    • Sword nerfed even further
    • Forrest stew nerfed
    • Fingernail nerfed
  • KasamskyKasamsky Member Posts: 229

-Victor can no longer down a person 🤡🤡🤡

• FFirebranddFFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,000

Honestly? Probably Toy Sword will get nerfed again. Nothing they did will make Toy Sword not nearly mandatory to run to make Victor's pounces good. So... the nerf will drop, Toy Sword will still have an 80% or higher usage rate and they'll be like "Hmmm apparently we didn't nerf this addon enough."

Either that or Behavior will come up with yet another boon that kneecaps them... OH I know! They'll add a boon that hides blood pools and probably a few other things too. Have fun with Victor with zero tracking!