Home Discussions General Discussions

I have 1400hrs in this game

2»

Comments

• inkedsoulzinkedsoulz Member Posts: 93

@SenzuDuck said:
    Sn0wJob said:

I'm just doing what the fog whisperers do, they're the pillars of the community so when they do it I think it's ok.

Except you know they only derank to purple and using that as an excuse to go to rank 15

From what i see from their streams they usually are at green ranks when they start their streams.
    Never seen them on yellow ranks, but do see them on green ranks all the time.

• Sn0wJobSn0wJob Member Posts: 247

@inkedsoulz said:

@SenzuDuck said:
    Sn0wJob said:

I'm just doing what the fog whisperers do, they're the pillars of the community so when they do it I think it's ok.

Except you know they only derank to purple and using that as an excuse to go to rank 15

From what i see from their streams they usually are at green ranks when they start their streams.

@inkedsoulz said:

@SenzuDuck said:
    Sn0wJob said:

I play this game a lot, you start to see patterns and you tend to get into more lobbies so you see things more often.
    I also like to peek in on content creators to see how they play, I just really love this game and wish it improve a bit.
    It has improved somewhat but we're not quite there yet.

• powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Sn0wJob said:

@SenzuDuck said:
    SWF Is at every rank.
    Just like "sweaty" killers are every rank.

Your post proves nothing.

The good swf derank to green/blue, please don't lie to people.

Wrong, most of the good swf play at red ranks where they belong because that's where they tend to face the best killers ie Nurses, Billy's, Spirits etc. It's also where they'll face off against Freddys, Trappers, Wraiths, Bubba's, Hags, Huntresses etc that know what they're doing.

The ones most likely to derank are killers so stop being untruthful to people.

• powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    edited January 2019

@Sn0wJob said:

You should try this rank instead it's more to your liking apparently while the rest of us not about to get their killer card taken away by the entity use the one below.

• Sn0wJobSn0wJob Member Posts: 247

LOL, trueeeee :'(:'(

• HellDescentHellDescent Member Posts: 3,622

Half the time it won't matter, since you'll be running into survivors who deranked to verse lower rank killers

• CardgreyCardgrey Member Posts: 1,318
    edited January 2019

would be funny if the same groups deranked and faced u at 8 or 15 lol
    Otherwise

• WateryWatery Member Posts: 1,118
    edited January 2019

Fog whisperers only start at the lower ranks due to the fact that the reset put their ranks there. It's not their fault they're in green ranks. If you're rank one, you're rank ten with two pips after the monthly reset. They didn't intentionally start at green; but since they were rank one, their accounts were moved to there. The streamers often have various different or alternative accounts.
    EDIT: Please factor that into consideration.

• Hex_FlexHex_Flex Member Posts: 132

@HellDescent said:
    Half the time it won't matter, since you'll be running into survivors who deranked to verse lower rank killers

That's when it is the most beautiful, sweet sweet tears of sustenance. Taste my delicious franks mix-tape, stab wounds study, blood hound, staring down at the ground, pink mori, lil |3oi.

Thought you would have an ez clap? jajajajaja

• inkedsoulzinkedsoulz Member Posts: 93

@Watery said:
    Fog whisperers only start at the lower ranks due to the fact that the reset put their ranks there. It's not their fault they're in green ranks. If you're rank one, you're rank ten with two pips after the monthly reset. They didn't intentionally start at green; but since they were rank one, their accounts were moved to there. The streamers often have various different or alternative accounts.

You know, there is this Fog whisperers streamer that deranks everyday from rank 1 to around rank 10, he/she admits to do it everyday before he/starts her stream.

• WateryWatery Member Posts: 1,118

@Watery said:

You know, there is this Fog whisperers streamer that deranks everyday from rank 1 to around rank 10, he/she admits to do it everyday before he/starts her stream.

One of how many of them?