KILLERS TIER LIST PATCH 2.5.0.
Ok so I'm going to be ranking the killers from Top tier where they need no buffs but maybe some QoL changes, Mid tier where they need some moderate buffs, Bottom tier where they need some considerable buffs and Freddy tier where they are just in need of reworks.
I will be giving their skill cap/reward. Please keep in mind this is all opinion based.
- Nurse - Strongest killer, has the second best (joint) chasing ability, 2nd best at recovering from mistakes, has some insane map pressure and precise accuracy to get to a specific location. She is a considerable skill cap/extremely high reward killer.
- Billy - He is an unbelievable killer and insane at pressuring gens and best at recovering from his mistakes. He's also so fun. He is a low skill/high reward killer.
- Hag - She is amazing. She has the best map presence (notice how all the top tiers are best at something? HMMMMM?!) And she's got insane potential when she controls 1/2 of the map. She is a considerable skill/high reward killer. I will also mention she has the same chasing as Nurse.
- Spirit - She is so fun honestly. She has amazing map pressure, she can mindgame better then any other killer and has the best chasing ability. Honestly she's my favourite killer to play. She's a high skill/extremely high reward killer. Not as strong as Hag or Billy due to her cooldown being a little too long.
- Myers- He's only got her by an inch. But he's here. Best map pressure out of every killer in the game. With his heartbeat changing so often, he's extremely unpredictable. And he's got a dimmer red glow, at one point, I've heard that killers red glow brightness is linked to their heartbeat, so if the kiiler has a low terror radius, they'll have a dimmer red glow, and it gives him more of an opening to mindgame. That's my main reson for his mid tier status. He's strong and can (sort of) counter loops. He's one of the most fun killers and insane. He's definitely a Moderate skill/high reward killer.
- Clown - One of the best chasing and extremely strong. I don't like him much but I won't deny he's strong. Moderate skill/Decent reward killer.
- Wraith (joint with Huntress) - He has everything Nurse has but he's actually got them at a much lower rate. That is some decent chasing ability, good at recovering from mistakes, decent map pressure, good at getting to a specific location and hes ok at pressuring gens. Low skill cap/Moderate reward.
- Huntress - (Joint with Wraith) @ScottJund I'll admit I was wrong when I said she was bad. She's amazing. Most players can't beat her . She's almost top tier with a few buffs to her base and one of the few killers who don't need addons. Considerable skill/high reward.
- Pig - Good killer now, she's decent, doesn't need much addons and I don't like her much honestly. Low skill/Decent reward killer.
- Trapper - Pretty much trash at everything. - Moderate skill cap/Non existent reward.
- Doctor - Worse then Trapper. High skill cap/No reward.
- Leatherface - Trash. Low skill cap/Low reward.
- Legion - He's not bad, he's actually mid tier but he deserves a rework. He has no counterplay, takes almost no skill and annoying as hell. Low skill cap/Low reward.
- Freddy - Nothing. Moderate skill cap/No reward.
Post edited by Poweas on