Home Dead by Daylight Forums Bug Reports Platform Specific Issues PS4
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs

Anyone still getting sloppy butcher bug?

JLewJLew Member Posts: 160
It seemed to go away for a little bit but just had a wraith game on wreckers and the blood spurt did not stop the entire match even post healing

Comments

• JLewJLew Member Posts: 160
    Omg sorry about the multi post -.- that is my mistake
  • dh009dh009 Member Posts: 1

Multiple times happen to me when I play against the wraith while he run sloppy butcher.

• Austinmd02Austinmd02 Member Posts: 66
    Yup
  • Mystaria13Mystaria13 Member Posts: 467
    Yeah it still happens if the killer runs  sloppy. If I have a match like that I report the killer for exploits because they are intentionally equipping sloppy on wraith knowing it's bugged and could cause the game to crash and potentially damage my system. They use that bug to give them an advantage and that's an exploit.
  • JLewJLew Member Posts: 160
    Ok so it's only on wraith I've noticed too ok gg im not just going brain dead...well...not fully
  • KurisataruKurisataru Member Posts: 460

@Mystaria13 said:
    Yeah it still happens if the killer runs  sloppy. If I have a match like that I report the killer for exploits because they are intentionally equipping sloppy on wraith knowing it's bugged and could cause the game to crash and potentially damage my system. They use that bug to give them an advantage and that's an exploit.

Ohhh wooow. I keep playing wraiths who run sloppy and bloodhound. And I keep ending those matches like "Dammit, did I really just die to a sucky chasing, tunnelling wraith?" but I never pay attention to how long my blood spurting lasts.

• KaelumKaelum Member Posts: 991

It is a known bug that has been fixed on the PTB, but it most certainly is not an exploit. Reporting it as an exploit will get you into trouble once they implement the banning system this Summer.

• SailedSavageSailedSavage Member Posts: 247
    Only against Wraith. I'm on console too so my frame rate plummets and the whole match goes to crap lmao. I can't even be near someone else who has been hit or it's even worse. 
  • NekoGamerXNekoGamerX Member Posts: 4,419

yes still happening.

• SvenjaaaSvenjaaa Member Posts: 1
    Yes
  • AmandaThePigYoungAmandaThePigYoung Member Posts: 11

Still happening, having a game a while ago, my ps4 crash like there is no tomorrow. Pls fix it!
    Framerates drop and stuttering aren't funny! Lost my item and my offer 'cause this killer build. Playing at coldwind farm is horrible.

• Austinmd02Austinmd02 Member Posts: 66
    JLew said:
    It seemed to go away for a little bit but just had a wraith game on wreckers and the blood spurt did not stop the entire match even post healing
    It got fixed in today's update 
  • bswebs2bswebs2 Member Posts: 12

@Kaelum said:
    It is a known bug that has been fixed on the PTB, but it most certainly is not an exploit. Reporting it as an exploit will get you into trouble once they implement the banning system this Summer.

Are you sure about this? It's caused my game to crash before, meaning he got a free kill when I stopped moving. I ask innocently, as I'm not actually aware of what they consider an exploit. I thought it was using known bugs in the game as a way to gain an advantage, but I could be remembering wrong.

• KaelumKaelum Member Posts: 991
    edited January 2019
    @bswebs2 an exploit is purposely using a game mechanic in an unintended way, to the detriment of others, excluding any intended use.  All perks are intended to be used, thus the usage of any perk is not an exploit.

Some examples of exploits are, moving somewhere where the killer can’t reach you, being pushed/dropped somewhere where you can’t get out, or standing somewhere where the killer lands on top of you and can’t do anything. Those are exploits. Using a perk is intended, even if the perk is broken.