Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 5.5.0 PTB Feedback

Things to think about every time PTB is started

I'm a Japanese player, but now the Japanese forums are closed, leaving only an inquiry form that I don't know if I'll reach with someone who was a lazy community manager who didn't participate in the discussion. Therefore, please understand that the quality of the text may be low because it is posted using the translation of google.

If you participate in PTB, but you don't have a park with changes even if you try various parks, you can't try it. I've been thinking for a long time, but why aren't PTB participants taking measures such as making the parks available for a limited time? Does it make sense for survivors to bring in four builds of parks that haven't changed?

Also, the quality of matching is very low. In particular, there are extremely few killer players, and killer with only one or two parks is participating in PTB for some reason. Is it possible to make it something that more various players want to participate in and try new elements?

Comments

• HippieHippie Member Posts: 1,003

I'm sorry your thread seemingly was missed, because what you say is completely true. The PTB needs serious changes that actually enable players to properly test everything that has been changed, such as enabling all perks, items and characters for all players for proper testing. Or else giving massive amounts of points and shards per match for players to be able to buy the characters and upgrade them for testing, like League of Legends does with their testing branch.

• tyantlmumagjiaonuhatyantlmumagjiaonuha Member Posts: 24

I Know lol's test brunch very well. so i have a question why BHBR learn other sucsessed title.

There looks like user is free volunteer to test play.