Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Would you guys like to see a Mortal Kombat DLC

WulfasgerWulfasger Member Posts: 67
edited January 10 in General Discussions

I always imagined mortal kombat characters especially iconic ones like "Scorpion, Sub Zero, Raiden" etc. Sonya and Liu Kang also may added as survivor lol. With their famous voice lines added like Pinhead would be really so nice imo. Their mori also can be their iconic fatalities as well. Less gore versions ofc.

I dont know how you can implement them into the game without broke the game even more but, Scorpion can do like short distance teleports with a delay and visual notifications for survivors to dodge or be prepared and can use his spear followed with his famous line.

Sub zero can do an ice slide to cut off survivors most like a blight version. And can throw a directly slow going ice-ball to make survivors slow a little like clowns bottles.

Not sure about raiden but maybe his dash can be added or can spark survivors for like a quite amount of time just like Trickster so he can do damage a health state or so.

I dont know skill ideas can be changed too, but i see no one thinks about that. I know they are not like horror icons but it would be fun to see them and turning Scorpion into a mad man because of god loops lol.

Comments

• SmukSmuk Member Posts: 735

scorpion = slinger

But it would be nice to get a hint for mori FINISH HIM

and once completed FFFFF FATALITY

• gendossgendoss Member Posts: 2,212

I mean if Scorpion could theoretically beat Shao Kahn he could obliterate Feng Min in a millisecond. I don't know why he would walk at a brisk pace and slap the survivors a couple times when he could just kill them in one punch.

• TAGTAG Member Posts: 11,983

I can't think of a Mortal Kombat character that wouldn't feel out of place getting outrun by a random person or getting stunned by a pallet.

• RathoricRathoric Member Posts: 565

I reckon Shang Tsung would be a decent candidate for a 'Magical' killer. There's a lot they could do with him with his soul steal abilities / Sorcery

Believe the original actor voiced him in the newest MK11, so should be easy enough to have him voice him here.

Sonya Blade as the survivor, debatable if i want Ronda to voice her or not and would be a first to have her voice some lines for in game play like healing someone.

• WulfasgerWulfasger Member Posts: 67

That's what i thought when i see Pyramid Head, Freddy or Nemesis for the first time too but we can see the results...

• GuyFawxGuyFawx Member Posts: 1,784

A 2nd mk post seriously how many are you going to make

• WulfasgerWulfasger Member Posts: 67

You can easily check if i posted anything about MK before judge. That's my first post about MK

• ThiccBudhhaThiccBudhha Member Posts: 5,834

We need the rematch between Bubba and Raiden. Make it happen.

• GuyFawxGuyFawx Member Posts: 1,784

Sorry i thought it was you but we have been getting mk posts every few weeks your idea is unfortunately not the first time just figured it was the same person

• SimfelizSimfeliz Member Posts: 1,248

Exactly how I feel. Sometimes these wishlists become “Characters I like” without thinking if it’d actually fit in with the game. Just look at the poll DBD leaks had on twitter.

• SunsetSherbetSunsetSherbet Member Posts: 1,292

Because the entity nerfed him. Same reason every other killer is weaker than their movies/games. The canon excuse is that the entity lowered their ability. And since canonically the entity is a multidimensional God being sort of thing, it works that they can do that to any killer.

I'm not sure who would fit as a killer. I wouldn't hate Sub Zero. A genuine ice killer would be cool. Goro would also be neat.

• AdvorsusAdvorsus Member Posts: 768

No, just no.

• SmoeSmoe Member Posts: 378

I think i would rather see a dbd killer as a guest character in Mortal Kombat instead.

• Mat_SellaMat_Sella Member Posts: 2,963

Scorpion done properly would honestly a scarier skin for Deathslinger than Deathslinger is. Honestly is anyone scared of an undead cowboy?

Kotal Kahn would make a great Oni as well, very fitting Power wise.

Kollector for Blight

D'vorah for Plague.

Honestly, MK fits pretty well here.

• dugmandugman Member Posts: 5,912

Only if when you do a Mori the announcer shouts "FINISH THEM!"

• AnneBonnyAnneBonny Member Posts: 1,532

yeah, this would definitely work better the other way around

• CanasCanas Member Posts: 652

Shao Kahn would be pretty much perfect with his already impressive height and that hammer he got.

Just imagine smashing in a survivor's head for his mori followed with his iconic line ("YOU SUCK").