Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Why Do Survivors 'Waggle' On The Ground?

2»

Comments

• AurelleAurelle Member Posts: 2,816

I do it out of boredom or just to make it more fun.

• Huge_BushHuge_Bush Member Posts: 3,727

For me, I'm saying "Please Good Sir, don't hook me. That meat hook is mighty painful and I'd prefer to remain here on this comfortable soil".

I also wiggle if there is only one other teammate left, in hopes they realize I'm saying "no, don't rescue me, save yourself".

• SimfelizSimfeliz Member Posts: 2,538

I do it to be silly. I often crawl towards the killer too. Most keep walking back as to say "Eww, don't touch me!". Sometimes I'll craw to a hook and do it at hook as a way of saying "Hook me". If a killer has slugged me and carries me to the hatch or ext. I do it as a way to say "Thank you".

• El_GingeroEl_Gingero Member Posts: 1,147

I do it to let them know that they only downed me because I’m on console.

• HoodiedHoodied Member Posts: 12,909

On console, you can "MoonCrawl" as I call it

Its like moon walking, but while in the dying state and I love doing it

• LaluziLaluzi Member Posts: 4,915

When I spam AD while running, it's because I have my camera trained on a certain point and need to adjust my vector because where I want to run doesn't fall on one of the 90* angles. It does look silly, but that's not the reason.

• MarigoriaMarigoria Member Posts: 5,983

I do it if the killer nods

• DeadByStreetlightDeadByStreetlight Member Posts: 150

Mostly it's the perperation and "Nooo don't pick me up" or "that not really worked well" when dieing in a pallet or running in a dead end. In that case the killer mostly shakes the head too. 🙂

• brokedownpalacebrokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,180

I do it because we used to be able to spin in circles on the ground and it looked ridiculous so now I try my best to spin as fast as I can lol

• IdontknowtbhIdontknowtbh Member Posts: 467

I do it if I get downed and the killer doesn't pick me up to let the others know I'm a tap away from getting up

• SudoK7SudoK7 Member Posts: 68

I'm sure most people including myself do it to prepare to wiggle out of the killer's gasp

• AnnaEliza365AnnaEliza365 Member Posts: 133

I do it to let the other surv know not to come pick me up -- usually when the killer has an insta down power with insideous, or is slugging for the 4k or something. Just to let them know to hide and try to find hatch when it spawns.

• BrokenbonesBrokenbones Member Posts: 4,308

Funny

• OrionbashOrionbash Member Posts: 697

In my case it just means don't pick me up.

• ThiccBudhhaThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,975

They are trying to tell you that no means no. But without words, who can tell really. I suggest you use yes. Always the best option.

• RainehDazeRainehDaze Member Posts: 1,293

Sometimes, I just stand and watch and try to understand the interpretive dance...

• StarLostStarLost Member Posts: 6,604

What's funny is that I always interpreted it as 'hey, I'm over here - pick me up'.