Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Which killer is unlikely to be changed/gutted in your opinion?

13»

Comments

• chargernick85chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

Don't get me wrong there are some Killers I like to play a little more than others but how in the hell do you guys use just one killer every game? I'm getting f****** bored of this game and I use all of them

• UnknownKillerUnknownKiller Member Posts: 1,396

Definetely Twins if they nerf em anymore they better erase her and victor

• DatFastBoiDatFastBoi Member Posts: 436

Blight. All of his techs are well known and the only thing they could ever change are the addons. The rest just works as it should and won’t be touched

• tenoresaxtenoresax Member Posts: 627

Twins, it can't possibly get worse, right?

Right?

• egg_egg_ Member Posts: 623
    edited January 17

It's not a trump card, it's telling the devs to come up with something actually interactive, and not "hold W and go down" killers like they did in the past 1.5 years

Look at blight, most people don't complain about his power at all, yet he's the second best killer in the game

The most unlikely killer to get gutted is nurse anyway

• YordsYords Member Posts: 5,549

I genuinely believe that Oni, Blight, Huntress, and Hag will all remain the same. At most their addons will be tweaked.

• SynzicleSynzicle Member Posts: 18

Depends which one they hit on the dart board next, this time was clown, nem, and twins...because you know they were so problematic.

• FlimflamFlimflam Member Posts: 93

Nurse has been S tier since her inception in the game. I suppose she has been changed but she's never come close to being unseated as the best killer in the game.

• MdawguMdawgu Member Posts: 373

Better question is who won't be touched for any reason.

• DwightFairfieldDwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,247

I expect a pig nerf when her tome comes out and she begins to "overperform"