Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Most Miserable Map/Killer Combinations?

StarLostStarLost Member Posts: 5,497

Just had one of 'those' games - Cenobite, against a pretty good 3man SWF on The Game. Ended up sweating for 2 hooks. Literally...nothing I can do, every pallet used, every loop exploited. Just a really mean, nasty game - and of course I get teabagged and told to uninstall in postgame.

Another horror is RPD on Deathslinger or Huntress. Or Haddonfield on...basically anyone.

Comments

• DoritoHeadDoritoHead Member Posts: 2,625

Literally anyone on the game

• TheShapesMixtapeTheShapesMixtape Member Posts: 3,318

Myers on the new map. Huge, bad for tier 1, and it's so bright so people can see you easily.

• Thusly_BonedThusly_Boned Member Posts: 809

Huntress on pretty much any indoor map. Myers on blood lodge. Artist on the Swamp maps. Haddonfield in general.

• AurelleAurelle Member Posts: 2,255

Huntress or Hillbilly on Lery's.

Artist on any of the Swamp maps.

Any killer on RPD or The Game.

• HannaciaHannacia Member Posts: 563

Ghosty in the new map or haddonfun or the game or springwood or..or..or.. Hell now that i think about it alot of the maps suck for ghosty 🤔

• StarLostStarLost Member Posts: 5,497

Anyone with strong anti-loop and an ability that isn't negated by clutter is...okay on The Game, especially if they have a pallet breaker.

Anyone else - oh man this map can be horrible. You have exactly as much fun as survivors feel like giving you.

• edgarpoopedgarpoop Member Posts: 5,106

Nurse and RPD. PAIN

• Lx_maliceLx_malice Member Posts: 1,337

Agony even. Suffering if you will. Despair if you so choose.

...but yeah this.

• dugmandugman Member Posts: 5,987

I had some rough games with Clown tonight, especially one on RCPD where by the time I even found a survivor two gens were done. (Totally my own fault, I got totally turned around.) But yeah, most of that map isn’t ideal for throwing bottles either.

• ShapedShaped Member Posts: 4,976

Even if it is usually a big waste of time to get up there, I sometimes stalk from the top of the main building if opportunity present itself and it is worth doing.

• LaluziLaluzi Member Posts: 3,273

Billy on RCPD. Billy on any indoor is bad, but RCPD... just yikes.

Myers on Cowshed. Though any of the Cornwind maps are very unpleasant for him. Super bright, loops ahoy, can't stalk through corn.

Trapper on Eyrie. You know that part where he's supposed to sneakily camouflage his traps in the environment? Yeah...

• gilgamergilgamer Member Posts: 1,922

Billy and blight on lerys has always been a particularly annoying combo for me. Those killers on Hawkins was pretty annoying too.

• 00berdisc00berdisc Member Posts: 9

Your life is a tragedy in every post 🥱.....Shape in any bright place.

• tenoresaxtenoresax Member Posts: 642
    edited January 20

Blight, Billy and ranged killers on Lery's

Trapper, Hag, Myers and Ghosty on Eyrie of Crows

110 Killers without mobility on Mother's Dwelling

Basically everyone on Haddonfield and Badham with bad RNG.

• LegacySmikeyLegacySmikey Applicant, Member Posts: 209

RPD is pretty bad for almost every killer except Hag & a good trapper player.

Or Myers / wraith & Pig if they have their aura reveal add on can make it easier like most other indoor maps (assuming you know or can find your way around)

• StarLostStarLost Member Posts: 5,497

Woof, didn't even think of chainsaw killers. I'd hate to even try them on RPD.

I've...learned to live with RPD. It's a horrible, horrible map - but it's just as horrible for survivors. Hag works okay there, but she doesn't really have many weak maps as is. Myers struggles due to the sheer size of the place, but it's fun ambushing people with him.

It's also weirdly decent for Cenobite, as people really struggle to deal with the box effectively.

Pig...yeah. Video and Ruleset #2 is a nightmare scenario for non SWFs there.

• AneurysmAneurysm Member Posts: 4,543

I went against a hag on RPD the other day, was rescued by steam maintenance

• lauraalauraa Member Posts: 2,308

I love it, personally. It's practically a guaranteed 3k if you t2 immediately

• Colton147147Colton147147 Member Posts: 80

All maps have become killer-sided.

• glitchboiglitchboi Member Posts: 5,409

Pinhead chase-wise is absolutely ######### painful on RPD. Due to the map's narrow halls and variety of hallways to go to, it's easy as cake to break off the chains, and not uncommon for chains to break immediately, as well as chains spawning right behind the survivor in the narrow hall making Pinhead break all 3 chains at once, giving almost zero value on the chain bound you did.

Top it off with comms and you're definitely bound to lose. You might stand a chance against solos if the box is like 10 miles away in the corner upstairs, but that's the best it can get.

• ThiccBudhhaThiccBudhha Member Posts: 5,908

Am I the only one that actually likes the Game? Surprised to hear so many people treat it like Badham. Anyways, my least favorite is probably Legion on Badham because I just had a horrific experience there. Lol. It might change tomorrow if I get that map again.

• Kira4EvrKira4Evr Member Posts: 1,649

Huntress & Léry's

Nurse & Léry's

Any killer & Léry's

I hate Léry's xd

• SonzaishinaiSonzaishinai Member Posts: 6,189

Trapper on Eyrie is the most welp i'm screwed feeling you can get in this game i feel

• ShinobuSKShinobuSK Member Posts: 3,675

Blight RPD

• humanbeing1704humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 6,728

Trickster on police station

it's pretty brutal with the corners and general blockage basically gotta suck up to people to do anything

• LabracLabrac Applicant Posts: 1,285

Nurse on RPD. The only way you can play this out against a good team is if you know the entire map by memory and I doubt anyone who hasn't sunk some dozens of hours into RE2 Remake knows it.

• AnneBonnyAnneBonny Member Posts: 1,543

slinger on any large map - self explanatory

legion on rpd - literally impossible to chain hits if survs split up

any non anti loop killer on the game - pallet hell

• GwintyGwinty Member Posts: 807
    edited January 20

Ghostface on any Autoheaven map. They are so open you can not stalk for good. Even Ormont is better with the main building. Still you suffer...

Hillbilly on HaddonFun or a McMillain map. Those trees kill something inside of me with these branches and bouncing off a hedge with a chainsaw is just miserable...I rather play Billy on RPD than bumping into a hedge...

Nah, I like it too. But I am no good for this as I also like RPD...