Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Does anyone else kill TTVs first?

OpenXOpenX Member Posts: 890
edited January 22 in General Discussions

Is it just me? Or are we not allowed to talk about this? Someone trying to make money off beating me in a video game disgusts me so I always put on the sweatiest builds available and tunnel/camp them out.

Post edited by MandyTalk on

Comments

• ShinobuSKShinobuSK Member Posts: 3,597

Nah I dont focus in lobby and in match I have survivor names hidden so I dont even know if theres TTV until game ends

• gilgamergilgamer Member Posts: 1,920

No why would I treat them differently because they are streaming? I did watch their vods to see their perspective of the game when I was trying to get better at killer while playing as fair as possible. If you do I think you're kinda weird tbh.

• OpenXOpenX Member Posts: 890

One is monetized. One is not. I have never until recently had people in my video games who are demanding an audience. I don't get paid if I beat them. They get paid if they beat me. I have a day job so the dollar amount is trivial, but it's more the point.

• MikaelaWantsYourBoonMikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 2,015

I don't care who is TTV. I am just chasing survivor i found first. And then this is going with this way. I am really not looking survivor names usually.

• GylfieGylfie Member Posts: 376

Lmao I remember that guy. That was a wild read back then.

• JawsIsTheNextKillerJawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,072

Am I the only one that leaves them until last? In my experience they tend to not only be the best loopers in the average lobby, they also seem to focus less on gens.

• gilgamergilgamer Member Posts: 1,920

I can't believe people understand streaming so little, this is some boomer level takes man

• WesCravenFanWesCravenFan Member Posts: 1,056

I treat TTVs the same way I treat everyone else, and by the same rules.

• ShapedShaped Member Posts: 4,886

You need to beat them because you think that will hurt their revenue or I got it wrong?

You don't like people who make money playing video games?

If I am correct you are only hurting yourself with that mindset. Just play the game for fun without thinking about what kind of life other players lead.

• Archive512Archive512 Member Posts: 106

All I do is watch back their vod and see if I made them mad. Oddly cathartic to see a salty twitch streamer mad BC of me

• Marc_go_soloMarc_go_solo Member Posts: 2,672

I feel that says much more about your mind than anything else.

TTV streamers are not automatically monsters, and most I've come across have been fine. Very few are demons; non-TTV streamers are the same.

The word "disgust" sounds very aggressive for such a petty thing. I'd look into that issue really.

• TeabaggingGhostfaceTeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 1,533

I slap on a mori for the audience

• CleviteClevite Member Posts: 4,335

I treat everyone the same.

You know some of our friends on the forums TTV.

So you could be tunneling out some one you just had a fun discussion with.

No, I'm in agreement with @Marigoria

• C3ToothC3Tooth Member Posts: 4,307

Am I the only one that jump into their stream saying "Hi, lets play fair & square" then have a record of my perspective then sending the vid to them?

• Dennis_van_eijkDennis_van_eijk Member Posts: 1,505

So basically just because they make money out of their hobby (gaming in general) is making you disgusted about it?

I think you have some terrible issues mate and think you might need to see a therapist or something.

I wonder tho, how do you behave on your job if i may ask?

Do you destroy everything in the building because they make money of of you?😉🤔

• anarchy753anarchy753 Member Posts: 3,796

TBH I tend to just avoid their lobbies. Twitchies always seem to be surrounded by their bully squad, or they end up just being super toxic if they lose. I have no interest in being a part of their #########.

• MaTtRoSiTyMaTtRoSiTy Member Posts: 288

Not at all, I don't give them any special treatment either way but I actually would prefer to not eliminate them early, as I quite like going back and watching their VOD's of our match from their perspective. I learn a lot from watching to see where I went wrong and what I could have done better or what I did well

This discussion has been closed.