Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

How are you not bored of this game?

2»

Comments

• BrokenbonesBrokenbones Member Posts: 2,986

I'm on a bit of a break from the game at the moment, I'm quite disillusioned with it

The worst part is I can't point to any specific part of the game and go "it's because of this!", it's more broad and it has other elements to it other than the gameplay and the developers decision making (Although that is a big part of it).

Things like the culture surrounding the game, the behaviour of people who are "popular" in the dbd community as streamers or content creators as well as this general smug sense of superiority a small amount of people seem to give off. It really irks me.

• Jacoby2041Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 838

I am bored, I haven't played more than a few matches in a long time, I just want something other than a few perks and a killer every 3 months

I used to run Plunderer's and Appraisal and make it my goal to find a key and get a hatch escape as much as possible, since it was kind of like a secondary objective and was something different to do. Although it still mostly involved doing gens to get the hatch to spawn, it was at least a bit different. Then they changed the hatch to not spawn closed when enough gens are done, which means I can't really do that anymore

So yeah I don't really play since I'm bored as #########. Not even related to facing certain killers/perks/playstyles, I'm just tired of everything in the game right now. Unless they add a killer I really like (which is unlikely) or a new game mechanic that isn't tied to a perk I'm probably not going to play the game very much for the foreseeable future