Home Discussions Off-topic

Favorite ships?

radioblurradioblur Member Posts: 23
Who are your favorite couples in the game? Does anyone ever ship killers/survivors together? If so, why? Just curious 😊 I’m also bored so please entertain me and tell me your favorite fictional couples lol.
«1

Comments

  • Luc_iusLuc_ius Member Posts: 155


    I just like them both :)

  • ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Luc_ius said:


    I just like them both :)

    Holy [BAD WORD] Jamie literally looks more evil than Myers, with the black eyes and the smile.
  • Luc_iusLuc_ius Member Posts: 155

    @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Luc_ius said:

    I just like them both :)

    Holy [BAD WORD] Jamie literally looks more evil than Myers, with the black eyes and the smile.

    Maybe she was the killer and put it on poor little Mikey :DD.

  • ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Luc_ius said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Luc_ius said:

    I just like them both :)

    Holy [BAD WORD] Jamie literally looks more evil than Myers, with the black eyes and the smile.

    Maybe she was the killer and put it on poor little Mikey :DD.

    @Beverly
    See we told you Laurie is evil. Here's proof.
  • radioblurradioblur Member Posts: 23
    My fave is David and Dwight, I also like Jake and Claudette and Nurse and Wraith. Nurse and Wraith just seem really good together since they both access the spirit world and still have a little bit of sympathy/ humanity left in them. David and Dwight are just complete opposites but I think that's what makes it all the better since it's just 2 complete opposites caring about one another. Jake and Claudette is nice because they seem to be the kind of people that just want to survive. Claudettes teaching of self healing and survival skills catches Jake's eye and they just both have survival skills they can use to stay alive so they just fit really well together.
    Oooh I love Claudette and Jake! That’s a good one. I’ve done the Nurse and Wraith ship too. I always liked Meg and Nea too though. 
  • BeverlyBeverly Member Posts: 182

    @ChesterTheMolester said:
    @Beverly
    See we told you Laurie is evil. Here's proof.

    Laurie is bae! D:

  • radioblurradioblur Member Posts: 23

    @radioblur said:
    Who are your favorite couples in the game? Does anyone ever ship killers/survivors together? If so, why? Just curious 😊 I’m also bored so please entertain me and tell me your favorite fictional couples lol.

    Honestly this is adorable
  • Luc_iusLuc_ius Member Posts: 155

    @MegaWaffle said:

    @radioblur said:
    Who are your favorite couples in the game? Does anyone ever ship killers/survivors together? If so, why? Just curious 😊 I’m also bored so please entertain me and tell me your favorite fictional couples lol.

    That's so romantic I almost had a tear in my eye. :D ♡

  • MegaWaffleMegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,173

    @radioblur @Luc_ius

    Sadly I do not know the original creator or I'd link to them, but I agree its one of my favorite DBD "couples" photo.

  • fluffybunnyfluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

    Dwight and David, Meg and Laurie, Pig and Huntress, Kate and Nurse, Susie and Kate.

  • Luc_iusLuc_ius Member Posts: 155

    @MegaWaffle said:
    @radioblur @Luc_ius

    Sadly I do not know the original creator or I'd link to them, but I agree its one of my favorite DBD "couples" photo.

    Trapper looks so gentle I want to date him :D.

  • fluffybunnyfluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

    @Luc_ius said:

    @MegaWaffle said:
    @radioblur @Luc_ius

    Sadly I do not know the original creator or I'd link to them, but I agree its one of my favorite DBD "couples" photo.

    Trapper looks so gentle I want to date him :D.

    So Shape x Trapper? :3

  • Luc_iusLuc_ius Member Posts: 155

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Luc_ius said:

    @MegaWaffle said:
    @radioblur @Luc_ius

    Sadly I do not know the original creator or I'd link to them, but I agree its one of my favorite DBD "couples" photo.

    Trapper looks so gentle I want to date him :D.

    So Shape x Trapper? :3

    Both :D.
    Monday, Wednesday and Saturday and Sunday Shape and the rest Trapper :D.

  • MegaWaffleMegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,173

    @Luc_ius said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Luc_ius said:

    @MegaWaffle said:
    @radioblur @Luc_ius

    Sadly I do not know the original creator or I'd link to them, but I agree its one of my favorite DBD "couples" photo.

    Trapper looks so gentle I want to date him :D.

    So Shape x Trapper? :3

    Both :D.
    Monday, Wednesday and Saturday and Sunday Shape and the rest Trapper :D.

    Stalking Romance-ifies?

  • OnionthingOnionthing Member Posts: 469

    My personal (killer only) ships so far:

    Huntress x Trapper
    Wraith x Nurse
    Pig x Meyers
    Hag x Bubba
    Clown x Freddy
    Susie x Rin
    Doctor x His work

  • Luc_iusLuc_ius Member Posts: 155





    More love

  • Unnamed_FreakUnnamed_Freak Member Posts: 569

    @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Clown x VHS porn.

    You know its true.

    Finally, a person of culture.

  • radioblurradioblur Member Posts: 23
    Luc_ius said:





    So cute, now I see Hillbilly in absolute different light. :D

    :blush: Omg why is this so adorable???
  • NekoGamerXNekoGamerX Member Posts: 3,571

    I like David X Dwight

  • ZombieSinAngel9ZombieSinAngel9 Member Posts: 26
    I have been looking at the art for the pairings and so far.

    -Hillbilly x Claudette
    -Michael x Laurie
    -Jake x Huntress
    -Meg x Trapper

    I would like to see fanart of Kate x David because I think they'd look good together or Kate x Jeff.
  • PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,183
    I have been looking at the art for the pairings and so far.

    -Hillbilly x Claudette
    -Michael x Laurie
    -Jake x Huntress
    -Meg x Trapper

    I would like to see fanart of Kate x David because I think they'd look good together or Kate x Jeff.
    Kate X Jeff would work better since they both share a love for music 
  • ZombieSinAngel9ZombieSinAngel9 Member Posts: 26

    Yeah I agree with you, Kate x Jeff would work better as a couple.

Sign In or Register to comment.