Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Trickster is more fun than I thought

DoritoHeadDoritoHead Member Posts: 3,510

Using the knives well, destroying survivors who underestimate you, and getting some serious snowball all make this killer very satisfying to play when it all works well.

Due to MMR I think I'm going to regret making this post soon, but for now I am having a lot of fun with this killer.

Shout out to Freddy, too. Not exactly a blast to play but there's more to him than I thought. I think more people should give these two killers a try.

Comments

• ActualPainedFrogActualPainedFrog Applicant Posts: 279

He's almost as good at face camping as Bubba, if that makes the transition easier.

• SonzaishinaiSonzaishinai Member Posts: 6,742

Love Trickster. On a whole he might not be strong but he just oozes with flavor.

Also hitting a couple of knives when a survivor reaches a high wall loop to then bring them to 1 knife from down on the pallet to then backpedal and throw the final fatal knife that hits them right when they round the corner you predicted them going just feels great.

Has a very setup into chorus into finale kind of feel which really fits his character and while it doesn't happen often just sends chills down my spine with how perfect it is when it does

• OpenXOpenX Member Posts: 890

Too map dependent. He is a 110 killer who still needs to run chase perks because good survivors will obliterate him on a ton of maps. Structures that are already super annoying to deal with as killer are just a nightmare on him and can feel borderline unchaseable. You load into disturbed ward with a bunch of survivors who will hug the main building all game and you might as well just facecamp the first down you get.

The flip side being that a good amount of filler loops are total death traps against him, but that's the case with alot of the other antiloop killers too.

He is also sort of like clown where he has a handful of really, really good add-ons that turn him into a decent killer; and the rest are mostly trash. So putting BP into him is just a waste for the most part.

There is also the upside that playing against him has little interaction for survivors chase-wise so he pisses them off just by existing even if he is pretty weak.

• Nemmy_WemmyNemmy_Wemmy Member Posts: 782

I like trickster it just sucks playing him on console. Oh and about Freddy usually I when I play hi.....zzzzzzz wait what was I talking about?

• TostapaneTostapane Member Posts: 998

wait until you get survivors who know how to counter him... if you don't have bamboozle the shack is literally an infinite (but even with this perk you'll waste too much time chasing in that area, all this without considering the other loops around the shack...)

• Slaughterhouse3Slaughterhouse3 Member Posts: 812

Meh you'll lose one game and your MMR will be lowered and the fun will continue lol