Your DbD Confessions:
Been a while since we had one of these, and they tend to be pretty enjoyable.
- I actually really like the new Wiggle mechanic. I have a mechanical keyboard and the rattle of it drives the wife insane.
- I feel legit bad 4king. Unless someone is being a jerk, I'll almost always give someone hatch or gate.
- I'm really bad at playing survivor, but enjoying it more recently.
- I'm partially deaf in one ear, and so find it almost impossible to play Spirit without Cherry Blossom.
- Sometimes I main Mirror Myers, and wish those were a brown. It's just so much fun.
- I suck at chasing around loops, due to my terrible reflexes. I've thus become quite good at mindgaming.
- I get spun constantly.
- I've never bought a killer with shards, so I've got a heap of the damn things.
Post edited by StarLost on