Your DbD Confessions:

2»

Comments

• Ghouled_MojoGhouled_Mojo Member Posts: 1,862
    edited February 3
    • I don’t run slow downs on trapper
    • i never camp with leather face due to the build I use until EGC
    • I only try 4ks with a few killers like the Artist and Nemesis
    • I don’t run flashlights on survivor unless at least two other survivors use them. Not because I’m going to use them but it’s an attempt to get killer to waste a perk slot on LB or FD.
    • I don’t like using rare skins because I feel it conveys an image that I’m better than I am as survivor.
    • I like to horde and collect items and offerings.
    • I have only prestiged one killer and no survivor. I prestiged Billy to P3 a couple of years ago.

• deKlaw_04deKlaw_04 Member Posts: 3,660

Well 40 minutes ago I dced out of a match because a Claudette didn’t bring borrowed time and the trickster when right back on me. He didn’t do anything wrong it was Claud’s fault for not bringing borrowed time or body blocking. Like I said they are terrible teammates. Let me think what else. I guess that I like the female survivors more than the males even though I’ma dude lmao. And that demo is the only Killer I have at level 50.

• StarLostStarLost Member Posts: 6,564

I spend money because I'm an idiot like that, and sometimes they are like 75% off on Steam.

• SportsySportsy Member Posts: 19

- I claim to be otp ghostface but i mostly play nemesis or blight

- I dont have a problem with dead hard if its use to dodge an attack but i lose my mind when used to gain distance

- I only give hatch if I hear it while carrying the survivor to the hook

- I really like the combination of pop and eruption even if I had the choice of ruin and pain resonance

- When i was a baby killer I used thrilling tremors and ruin thinking that they worked together

• not_Queefnot_Queef Member Posts: 595

At 7k hours I had to hide my playtime on Steam because teammates would expect me to give the killer vertigo with my looping skills but really I'm just too lazy chill to try hard.

If somebody brings a coin offering, I 99% every chest I find for them.

• StarrseedStarrseed Member Posts: 969

I like to play Ghostface as stalki as it can be and never really participate in a chase if the surv isn't marked. If you see me and run I just look for another target

• IdontknowtbhIdontknowtbh Member Posts: 467

I got over a 1000 hours in this game and I still go down like a noob.

I can tell you the perks the killer is running at the very beginning and I play according to that, I know pretty much all the totem, chest spawns but I can't loop for my life.

[I must say, I have no previous gaming experience, but I don't think that's a good enough reason after soe ding so much time in this game]

• TheSubstituteTheSubstitute Member Posts: 1,111

Unless I'm running aura reading perks I'd rather go to Haddonfield then the Swamp

If a survivor asks for mercy I always give it

When I get tbagged at a pallet, I like camping and tunneling that person out. After tunneling them out, I let the remaining three survivors farm BP off of me and hope the tbagger is spectating

As solo survivor, if I want to pip up in red grades I use map offerings a lot

Also, if I care about pipping up in red grades as solo survivor I 99 gens. It makes pipping up easier

I'd escape a lot more though if I didn't try to save everyone as much as I do

This still confuses me, and I was there for the event!

• ChiSoxFan11ChiSoxFan11 Member Posts: 1,060

-- I started playing this game when COVID-19 shut my workplace down. I had NEVER played an online video game before, so DBD was my first. I had watched other people play it on YT, but that was the extent.

-- I am definitely one of the oldest people who plays the game. Without revealing my actual age, let's just say that the huge majority of people I play against, I'm old enough to be their parent (or in some case, grandparent)

-- I had no concept of why anyone who purchase cosmetics for a character when I started playing. I convinced a friend to play with me initially, and my exact words to him at the time was, "Why would anyone waste money to look different? It's not changing how the game plays!". This was coming from someone who now has bought cosmetics on pretty much every survivor and killer in the game, and multiples on almost all of those. So much for what I thought then, lol. I also have never used Shards for outfits.

-- I have the least experience, and I'm the least capable, playing the "S-tier" killers. I'm still a baby Nurse (I play on console, FWIW), I almost never play Blight, and I rarely play Spirit. That said, I never had any incentive for the achievements, until the friend mentioned above gave me good-natured grief over not having any Adepts. Now, I proudly have all of the Killer Adepts (and nearly all of the trophies).

-- I can be ultra-competitive, but when I play killer, I give a LOT of hatches or doors, and I'm always willing to farm as Pig when someone Boops the Snoot. I can alternate from ruthless to embracing a meme literally in the same match at times.

-- I have no idea if I'm actually good at the game or not, half the time. My survivor skill has definitely improved, but I'm capable of really bad plays at times. As killer, I get spun far too often, and I mix in really great plays with completely potato ones literally in the span of seconds of the same match. I have really good game sense, but my eyesight and hearing aren't always the best. My results as killer and survivor are normally really good, but what does any of that mean? I'm somewhere in that great expanse of "total noob" and "Otz-level" player that the vast majority of people are in, I guess.

-- I refuse to bring in flashlights as survivor, simply because I can't use them to save my (or anyone else's) life. I rarely bring items at all into a match (unless it's part of a daily or Rift challenge), and I'm a hoarder/collector -- I've made sure that every survivor has at least one of a item/offering that's part of an event.

• IdontknowtbhIdontknowtbh Member Posts: 467
    edited February 3

Oh my days...

Nearly word by word! Except for the killer. I can't even follow scratch marks.

Also, I still don't spend money. I paid for my first rift last rift and that was it. Every skin I've got is with shards.

• RaSavage42RaSavage42 Member Posts: 3,821
    • 1) I have DC'd 1 time
    • 2) I had this game gifted to me by a friend... that I no longer play with
    • 3) I play a lot more Killer then Survivor... but started out playing a SWF Duo
    • 4) I haven't been able to play for about a month... and I miss it already
  • Barbarossa2020Barbarossa2020 Member Posts: 1,095

I stream snipe, i camp, i slug, i tunnel.

Why? Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

• AurelleAurelle Member Posts: 2,762

- I hate going against Dead Hard, but I still use it on survivor.

- I don't play half of the survivors I own (Ash, Ace, Felix, etc.)

- I sometimes still kill survivors that have booped the snoot.

- I'm decent as Huntress, but I suck at every other ranged killer (Excluding Plague and Artist if you want to count them)

• BrokenbonesBrokenbones Member Posts: 4,303

I like playing Clown

Argh, the boop thing is so played out.

Like - if you do it as the last person alive, I may give you hatch. But I'm not just letting all of you go, and getting narky with me in postgame isn't going to make me more likely to next game.

• AsherFrostAsherFrost Member Posts: 2,340

I can't get a 2k average with Bubba.

Even though I think CoH is broken as is, I haven't played as killer more than 5 times since the witch was released.

• RyuhiRyuhi Member Posts: 2,577

Sometimes I run CoH. I know its an absolutely busted perk, and it completely destroys map pressure for half the killers in the game, but sometimes i use it just to win.

I'm sorry (apparently fellow?) killer mains, please forgive me.

• SmoeSmoe Member Posts: 637
    edited February 4

I can think of a few myself

1. Bubba is one of the most enjoyable killers to play as.
    2. MMR has given me more fairer matches than what the old ranking system ever did.
    3. All killer reworks and mini rework has either made them better or more tolerable to play as or against.
    4. Realm Beyond made most, if not everything look better to me and i hope to see more of them in the future. (hyped for the haddonfield rework that's coming)
    5. Playing DBD alongside other games helps keeping the experience fresh for me when i return to play.
    6. I don't think DBD has nearly enough licensed characters or legendary skins as it should have.
    7. Charms adds more flavor to the characters and i hope we get the ability to buy past rift charms in the future aswell.
  • katoptriskatoptris Member Posts: 2,475

Even tho trickster isn't good I still enjoy him due to his translations. I'm most likely gonna buy the cupid cosmetic as well.

• Shenlong1904Shenlong1904 Member Posts: 289

"- I go out of my way to play the killers that are hardest on controller."

I mostly play nurse, blight and trickster and it feels quite horrible sometimes, but getting a 4k with them is so satisfying its worth the games of sad defeat

• ActualPainedFrogActualPainedFrog Applicant Posts: 279

Oh yeah, when you lose to console Nurse, you know you just got completely destroyed.