Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

hey maybe don't buy the crypt tv skins

AnneBonnyAnneBonny Member Posts: 1,783
edited February 18 in General Discussions
Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• Mat_SellaMat_Sella Member Posts: 3,100

Everyone's gotta shill out for some damn NFT's...

• ThanosPAWGThanosPAWG Member Posts: 361

I bought the look see skin with shards so I didn't contribute but honestly even if I knew that they had done nft's beforehand and I had spare money I still probably would have bought them.

• FriendlyBubbaFriendlyBubba Member Posts: 229

Could someone explain this to me, please?

• El_GingeroEl_Gingero Member Posts: 1,147

I think we ought to be more concerned with the video game industry.

Just Minecraft alone is said to generate 600,000,000 kg CO2 emissions. That’s the equivalent of 3 cars on the road per game.

Time to cancel DBD?

• El_GingeroEl_Gingero Member Posts: 1,147

That’s your interpretation and you’re welcome to it.

My point is more the hypocrisy. The environmental impact of the NFT industry pales in comparison to the gaming industry, so I find it ironic when gamers get up in arms about NFTs.

• QwQwQwQw Member Posts: 4,469

I'd refund the Look-See skin if I could.

I hope Behavior never collaborates with them again, though given their track record, I don't think that will happen.

• ThanosPAWGThanosPAWG Member Posts: 361

I mean you can still like them. McDonald's did an nft yet people still eat there, Coca-Cola did an not yet people still drink their products, even Texas Chainsae Massacre did nfts yet I still like their movies. I'm not trying to condone nfts but at this point you can't really do much about them.

• UistreelUistreel Member Posts: 629

Yikes

• AnneBonnyAnneBonny Member Posts: 1,783

there are ways to enjoy things without supporting the owners, generally that's the best route

• SuzuKRSuzuKR Member Posts: 2,420

Ew.

• OpenXOpenX Member Posts: 890

I can almost guarantee some of the products you use are made with slave labor overseas but I bet that won't stop you using them.

The only people mad about NFTs are the people not making any money off them