We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
Stranger Things and the 3.2.0 update will release on all platforms September 17th!

Post editing and notifications to quoted or mentioned users

EntitàEntità Member Posts: 1,517
edited January 7 in Forum Feedback

Two technical questions to @Peanits and other administrators/moderators of this forum. When a post containing quotes or mentions of other users is edited, do they receive the notification again? And if in a post, which was born without quotes and mentions of other users, these quotes or mentions are added during its modification, do they receive the notification? :)

Post edited by Entità on
Tagged:

Comments

• EntitàEntità Member Posts: 1,517

Ehm... is there anybody?

• Kind_LemonKind_Lemon Member Posts: 596
    I’m curious about this as well.
  • VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,826
    1 - no
    2 - not sure, but i think it doesn't send the notification either. That or the ones i quoted decided to ignore me :)
    @MandyTalk @Peanits Could you kindly give me an official answer? I'm a perfectionist and I often edit my posts to improve their contents or texts... :)
  • PeanitsPeanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 3,529
    1: No.
    2: I don't believe so, but if you want to make a post and then edit it to tag me we can find out. If I don't end up coming back, it didn't work.
    edited February 27
    Testing post for @Peanits.
  • PeanitsPeanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 3,529
    I came back anyway because it turns out I'm a liar (and I'm curious myself), but I did not get a notification when you edited that post. So I guess that answers that question.
    @Peanits Thanks for your time and wisdom! :)