Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Hope you guys are ready for five nights at Freddy's!

It's time. It's more then likely given the sheer demand of it that fnaf will more then likely be the 6th year anniversary

After all fnaf is the most requested chapter in this games history. It would make a ton of people very happy and would bring in many new players. Given this it would make sense for such an important event to have such an iconic important series.

Comments

• Marc_123Marc_123 Member Posts: 2,379

Why not.

I hope it is good, no matter what it is.

• NoOneKnowsNovaNoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,286

If FNAF ever gets added, it will go down as the most controversial chapter. It's one of the most wanted and most hated simultaneously, and most people are on one of two extreme ends.

These are they'd do anything for it to be in the game, or they'd quit if it ever entered the game.

Due to this, I really can't see it happening. The devs are already playing with fire, don't want to be playing with gasoline simultaneously.

• PhasmamainPhasmamain Member Posts: 10,044

It will be divisive assuming bhvr even want to do it. They’ve mostly stuck to the older icons so I’m not sure if fnaf is even a consideration.

Anyway who would the survivor be? It would be better off as a springtrap paragraph imo

• NoOneKnowsNovaNoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,286

Gonna disagree with that.

Whenever there is a poll on the forums, it's usually quite close. Often about 60%/40% to either side or even a bang on 50%/50% down the middle.

Like I said, other than maybe Pinhead because of the NFT fiasco, FNAF would without a doubt be the most controversial chapter to be introduced to Dead by Daylight.

• Marc_123Marc_123 Member Posts: 2,379

No, i don´t think so.

Fans will be happy and some will cry here but thats it. And maybe it is good.

I think it will come if it is possible because they need more players.

• chargernick85chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

Not a fan. That being said I'm ok with it being brought in just so I don't have to see FNaF threads anymore....Geez

• glitchboiglitchboi Member Posts: 5,416

har har har har har har har har har har... har har har har. har har har har. mm mm mm mm mm mmph