Home Discussions General Discussions
Due to latency issues in the PTB, we have decided to postpone the server hit validation test until after the update releases on the live version of the game. We will let you know when the test will take place as soon as we can. Thank you all for your patience.

We need a pallet fix!

TheWraith883TheWraith883 Member Posts: 66
edited January 2019 in General Discussions

I mean common devs what's wrong with you maybe we should make the pallet stun about 50 seconds long. I think it's better because we the four survivors are struggling always, and we have nothing only Decisive strike, sprint burst, balance landing, dead hard, infinite loops, T-Walls, Flashlights, firecrackers, Toolbox, new parts, med kits, maps, and keys.

Also, another suggestion is maybe reducing the gens to 2 gens only because it's really hard for four survivors to do 5 gens and maybe make the hatch opens when the game start. if you can also throw an extra survivor with us so it would be better 5 survivors with 2 gens against 1 killer. I think the extra survivor could help us a bit.

That's it.

Post edited by TheWraith883 on

Comments

  • BillyIIIBillyIII Member Posts: 365
    edited January 2019

    And don't forget that there is a mori. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I swear, every match I play the killer camps every hook and then mories them. EZ 4k with literally no counters.

  • George_SorosGeorge_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

    Whiners, all of ya. Go play Barbie Island 2. No pallets or Ebony Mories there.

  • AlexAnarchyAlexAnarchy Member Posts: 685

    Op is an obvious Killer main btw meme post folks

  • VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,826
    Rank 15 killer detected.
  • BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 10,213

    @George_Soros said:
    Whiners, all of ya. Go play Barbie Island 2. No pallets or Ebony Mories there.

    Thanks for reminding me.

  • The_TrapperThe_Trapper Member Posts: 186

    @TRGraybles said:

    @BillyIII said:
    And don't forget that there is a mori. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I swear, every match I play the killer camps every hook and then mories them. EZ 4k with literally no counters.

    Well the Winter event gave me about 35 pink mori's on different killers... there are a lot of mori's at the moment just like a lot of Survivors got a nice stockpile of the party cracker fireworks.

    How DARE you use offerings, killer, how DARE you. You P.O.S, what's next? Add-ons too? You disgust me.

  • The_TrapperThe_Trapper Member Posts: 186

    @TRGraybles said:

    @The_Trapper said:
    How DARE you use offerings, killer, how DARE you. You P.O.S, what's next? Add-ons too? You disgust me.

    Aww, even killer's got feelings!
    Now be a good survivor drop them trousers and get ready for the doctor's physical examination of that cloaca!

    I bet you don't even run to the other side of the map when you hook someone.

    I bet you use perks too, and probably use M1 to hit people, don't cha?

    I bet you chase the survivor who was pulled off a hook right next to you. Following it like a vulture, waiting for that nice juicy, plump mutton chop rather than going for a fresh chase.

    Despicable killer, uninstall.

  • The_TrapperThe_Trapper Member Posts: 186

    @TRGraybles said:
    You really got my number, adres and name there! Now go fetch me a pizza!

    God I love sarcastic anger so much! It's less salty and that's good for my sanity
    (Get it Doctor.. sanity... Pshhh, you don't know funny stuff the Entity even giggled at that one!)

    That was zapsolutely marvellous!

  • PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 5,875

    @Peanits please close this. The op is trying to stir up arguements.

  • ArrozArroz Member Posts: 1,434

    @TheWraith883 said:
    I mean common devs what's wrong with you maybe we should make the pallet stun about 50 seconds long. I think it's better because we the four survivors are struggling always, and we have nothing only Decisive strike, sprint burst, balance landing, dead hard, infinite loops, T-Walls, Flashlights, firecrackers, Toolbox, new parts, med kits, maps, and keys.

    Also, another suggestion is maybe reducing the gens to 2 gens only because it's really hard for four survivors to do 5 gens and maybe make the hatch opens when the game start. if you can also throw an extra survivor with us so it would be better 5 survivors with 2 gens against 1 killer. I think the extra survivor could help us a bit.

    That's it.

    We need you to get ban!

    Nah killers dont have nothing to kill survivors..
    Killers only have Iridiscent Head, Judith's Tombstone, Infinite EW2, Nurse, Hillbilly, Camping, 5 blinks, Ebony Mori, Noed and Rancor.. WE NEED A BUFF!

  • ArrozArroz Member Posts: 1,434

    @Poweas said:
    @Peanits please close this. The op is trying to stir up arguements.

    Agree.. Please @Peanits please we need this guy to be ban, he do stupid discussion for cause toxicity.

  • ArrozArroz Member Posts: 1,434

    @TheWraith883 said:
    I mean common devs what's wrong with you maybe we should make the pallet stun about 50 seconds long. I think it's better because we the four survivors are struggling always, and we have nothing only Decisive strike, sprint burst, balance landing, dead hard, infinite loops, T-Walls, Flashlights, firecrackers, Toolbox, new parts, med kits, maps, and keys.

    Also, another suggestion is maybe reducing the gens to 2 gens only because it's really hard for four survivors to do 5 gens and maybe make the hatch opens when the game start. if you can also throw an extra survivor with us so it would be better 5 survivors with 2 gens against 1 killer. I think the extra survivor could help us a bit.

    That's it.

    @TheWraith883 said:
    I mean common devs what's wrong with you maybe we should make the pallet stun about 50 seconds long. I think it's better because we the four survivors are struggling always, and we have nothing only Decisive strike, sprint burst, balance landing, dead hard, infinite loops, T-Walls, Flashlights, firecrackers, Toolbox, new parts, med kits, maps, and keys.

    Also, another suggestion is maybe reducing the gens to 2 gens only because it's really hard for four survivors to do 5 gens and maybe make the hatch opens when the game start. if you can also throw an extra survivor with us so it would be better 5 survivors with 2 gens against 1 killer. I think the extra survivor could help us a bit.

    That's it.

Sign In or Register to comment.