Home Dead by Daylight Forums Feedback Feedback and Suggestions
Reminder for Forum Users, please do not share codes here. This is something that is expressly against the rules of this forum.

Idea to stop Tbagging

2»

Comments

• El_GingeroEl_Gingero Member Posts: 1,147

They should make a new perk where you get a 1% stackable move speed buff up to a maximum of 7%, every time you press and release the crouch button within 10m of the killer and whilst they’re looking at you.

• CremelloJoJoCremelloJoJo Member Posts: 76

Frustration tactics...clearly working. 🤷

• FauldsFaulds Member Posts: 895
    edited March 21

Just make survivors exposed when they T bagg. Easy. (I'm joking of course).

• EmealEmeal Member Posts: 1,737

Yeah, I can see this being a good solution. People cant move hips like that in real life. But wont a lot of users complain? like back when BHVR decided to try to make survivor movements look different. T bagging the Killer is kinda fun.

• Yogerman1997Yogerman1997 Member Posts: 350

just give to the survivors the same super slow crounching mechanic the pig have :v

• ProfSinfulProfSinful Member Posts: 204

I'll find a way to bag you either way bud

• pseudechispseudechis Member Posts: 2,576

Jokes aside, I've recently torn the tendons in both thumbs, its been 5 months of rehab and I'd love to be able to just tie my shoes, do a button, pull my pants up or wipe my arse without pain.

Button mashing controler users you have been warned.

• PainaPaina Member Posts: 230

I never get triggered by teabagging survivors, cause it has absolutely no impact on my gameplay. They can teabag as much as they want, I can still chase them, hook them, kill them. It's not that they get stronger or have an advantage because of it.

• lavarslavars Member Posts: 312

wasn't that in one of the COD games? you could crouch fast like 3-4 times and then you got a slow-down penalty. Even though it's funny to play SWF and tea-bag your friend on the hook a couple of times.

• Revzi100Revzi100 Member Posts: 527

my if there is a player constantly t-bagging at the exit gate it could activate a base kit for killers where as the exit is blocked for so many seconds

• YukiShiori21YukiShiori21 Member Posts: 40

T-bag itself is not a problem, at least not a problem can be solved easily, but take a position in a right time should be a "skill", like when to walk. run or crouch. Survivor can easily crouch the stand up easily like nothing happen, at the meanwhile, only ghost face and ping can do the same thing but with an animation time. Don't tell me Nemisis have week knees.

• StarrseedStarrseed Member Posts: 950

The thing is would giving it a small cd do much to the game play? Probably not.

Would it make the people that get annoyed and think it's just toxic crap happy? Yes.

Would it harm the people that think you should just gid good and bite through? No.

So why not. And it can't be that hard to program