Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

What cosmetic do you think is ruined by one detail

For me with jakes blighted outfit I hate how the pants have the apron really wish it was just the white pants covered in goo

Comments

• MooksMooks Member Posts: 10,903

I actually like most of the backpacks and stuff like that. Though I wish that they were toggle-able, hate the one from Felix‘ cosmetic though I would have like the top otherwise..

• Mr_MadnessMr_Madness Member Posts: 882

Top Hat Blight outfit

I love the outfit to death but I hate how it has no jaw. Not really bothered by the no jaw but at certain angles the tongue hangs out which looks too goofy for me.

If they used the Aristocrat head or a headpiece with a normal-ish jaw and place the Top hat on it then I would be very happy. Would even buy the head again if I had to.

• DoritoHeadDoritoHead Member Posts: 3,501

Just give him an oxygen tank in there or something, he'll be just fine

• ProfoundEndingProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,310

Hats! Makes a cute hairstyle just suck when you have to try to coordinate the outfit with the hat that shouldn't even be there!

• GreyBigfootGreyBigfoot Member Posts: 726

the trousers on the Bunny Feng outfit. I don't particularly play them, but I'm not a fan of the skirt and leggings color. Good thing it's not a linked set.

The Yun-Jin neon outfit. Yeah, it gets clowned on a lot, and it deserves it. But they're actually pretty good pieces individually. You just have to wear them with 2 other things that match, and don't actually mix the 3 pieces of the outfit.

• C3ToothC3Tooth Member Posts: 5,089

When look at the backside, the top disappeared.

• UntilValhalla13UntilValhalla13 Member Posts: 106

Mikaela's glasses have always felt out of place to me, for some reason.

• AurelleAurelle Member Posts: 2,759

Some hats and glasses don't look right with some of the characters. It's kind of hard to find cosmetics that match with the hats and/or glasses.

• espookedespooked Member Posts: 418
  • HeartboundHeartbound Member Posts: 3,256

Mikaela's Nosering. I hate noserings with an ever burning passion so I love her 7200 shard hat but default face? Can I get a slasher to cut it off for me? Thanks.

• SmoeSmoe Member Posts: 635
    edited March 22

The claudette outfit was voted by the community while elodie's was chosen by the devs themselves, so it would stand to reason that it was simply easier to translate elodie's outfit from artwork to in-game than claudette's was.

Post edited by Smoe on
  • DatFastBoiDatFastBoi Member Posts: 451

Steve’s post concussion mask. I’m just sad they never added a black eye and some blood to his face

• Voodoo_ThirstyVoodoo_Thirsty Member Posts: 522

Jake's Lunar Fusion pants. Makes him look like he has a diaper on him.

Onryo's skin. It looks nasty.

Leon's sweater. Makes him look fat.

Jonah's tank top. Seeing him in that in Ormond just baffles me sometimes.

• PhasmamainPhasmamain Member Posts: 10,206

I would’ve said clown’s pink bow on his P3 but thankfully they changed that.

not necessarily an outfit but Quentin’s huge hands always bothered me especially since they weren’t changed with his model rework

• PainaPaina Member Posts: 230

Definitely backpacks, the guitar etc. Same with glasses. I wish we would have the option to buy a glasses version or a non-glasses version. So many cool outfits I would buy when those things wouldn't exist. So no money for you devs.

• HannaciaHannacia Member Posts: 743

I think glasses and sunglasses should be separate item. Many outfits are ruined by ugly sunglasses, or hairstyles.

Killers have better cosmetics due to not having forced sunglasses in every outfit.

• SunaIIanuSunaIIanu Member Posts: 609

No it wasn't, the Devs always decided the winner on their own.

I think that the popularity of a Design among the community played a role, the Legion skin that won the same year had the most upvotes, but there were other survivor skins with more upvotes than the Claudette skin.

• remoirelremoirel Member Posts: 210

ugly stuff that dangles off of things, like the handkerchief on Janes red shorts

or stuff stapled to the backs of survivors, like Kates Guitar

• GRIG0GRIG0 Member Posts: 99

I hate seeing Caleb without his moustache lol

• BenZ0BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125

Guess its a hit or miss there, I love the backpacks personally.

• anarchy753anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,043

Shirtless David when they nerfed his abs.

• IlliterateGenocideIlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 4,491

Yeah I get they had to remove some features m but they spent no time on the hair.