Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

What cosmetic do you think is ruined by one detail

2»

Comments

• ThatOneDemoPlayerThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 4,912

The Twisted Demogorgon skin.

It's a really good looking skin but the claws at the top of the head make it look like Demogorgon turned into a tree

• NoelleMinaNoelleMina Member Posts: 638

The knee injuries on Feng Min’s Pajama outfits.

• SmarulKusiaSmarulKusia Member Posts: 599

It's too extreme, I agree, they should've lightened the hue, and made it blend a little instead of being a stark contrast.

• Thusly_BonedThusly_Boned Member Posts: 1,311

I generally agree, but there's one Yui cosmetic with a backpack and a helmet, the latter of which takes it a step too far.

• APoipleTurtleAPoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,275

Yui and Felix's "blight" outfits.

I really like the antiquated design of the clothes, but I don't like that they're covered in pustula goo.

Wish they were more akin to Dwight's "blight" outfit, which has the same vintage vibe but doesn't have the orange stains.

• WarpheadWarphead Member Posts: 623

I think all the legendary cosmetics are ruined by being linked as a full set. If I pay fifteen bucks for a virtual outfit, I should be able to wear my prestige mask with it if I want to.

• Hex_LlamaHex_Llama Member Posts: 1,450

It's at the point now where, when I see a banner for new survivor skins, I'm like, "Okay sure, but let me see the back." I can't count the number of times something looked cute until I spun the character around and saw the random items hanging off of them.

At the same time, I understand that it's hard to please everyone -- a certain number of the skins are just not going to be for me, and that's okay.

• KurriKurri Member Posts: 1,599

Cosmetic Sets

The fact that you can't mix and match with other cosmetics.

• TheDarkTyrantTheDarkTyrant Member Posts: 1,956

Michael's hospital outfit because no ass

• indieeden7indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,115

One detail I don't like is how baggy Nea's yellow rarity t shirts are, I still like them but I just wish they were a better fit for her.

• IdontknowtbhIdontknowtbh Member Posts: 467

Nea's Blue hair outfit. It used to come with blue sunglasses and they changed it to pink. 🤮

• HeartboundHeartbound Member Posts: 3,256
    edited March 23

I just realized they took Adam's (Brown) 900 shard iri trenchcoat and turned it into a navy blue.

You nerfed my stealth trenchcoat how dare you. Unplayable 0/10.

Edit: In game it's still stealthy but in character select it looks off.

• Stabby_AbbyStabby_Abby Member Posts: 3

The Angsty Artist cosmetic for the Legion. It still uses Julie's model instead of Susie's.

• danielmaster87danielmaster87 Member Posts: 6,504

Most of the time for me, a cosmetic is either overall bad or overall good. But there is stuff like bald Deathslinger that I don't like. Just ruins the whole outfit.

• MrsGhostfaceMrsGhostface Member Posts: 882

The stars on fengs denim skirt