Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
Attention Steam and EGS players: a quick hotfix will be going live today at 11AM ET to address file validation reliability. Thank you for your understanding!

If you woke up one morning and found yourself in The Entity's realm, what would you do?

Comments

• KatFever78KatFever78 Member Posts: 26
    Take in my surroundings, make sure I'm not dreaming, then slowly creep around taking in everything I see. Watch silently, taking notes. Build a small shelter to sustain what life I have left. Begin searching for other survivors and form a plan of escape. Most importantly stay silent. What cannot be seen or heard cannot be sacrificed. 
  • George_SorosGeorge_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    I'd be seriously screwed. I have a bad knee!
  • TheBeanTheBean Member Posts: 2,320

Learn how to turn pain into pleasure... If you are gonna be hooked for eternity might aswell have an orgasm every time.

• PiiFreePiiFree Member Posts: 1,149

First I'd take one of those barrels and use it to climb up an elevated position. Then I'd watch the whole scene from that safe spot right there and when all the work is done I'd roll said barrel to the outter walls, climb it up, do a few squats when the Killer is watching and then I'd escape.

I would do that all day, no probs.

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

I would first check to see where I am, wonder what drug I took before falling asleep, and then once I do find out I am in the Entity's realm, I will try to hone my flight response. My driving hope would be to try to find a escape so I could return home to my family and friends. But I would not despair, for I know nothing is truly forever. Eventually, I will find a way to escape. If possible I will help anyone that I can help, but I know that sometimes it would not be possible to save everyone, I'd sacrifice myself as well if it could save a teammate.

@George_Soros , I mean... Tapp was killed in his bio. I would imagine that your knee would be sufficiently fixed enough to run.

• JammyJewelsJammyJewels Member Posts: 610
    I’d either do my best to help the survivors or just become a killer. I don’t know. Your reactions to real life scenarios are instinct and so foresight is useless to predict what you may do, given how your emotions may affect your actions when you are in the scenario.
  • TsulanTsulan Member Posts: 11,600
    Simple. I would die.
  • George_SorosGeorge_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Shad03 said:

I would first check to see where I am, wonder what drug I took before falling asleep, and then once I do find out I am in the Entity's realm, I will try to hone my flight response. My driving hope would be to try to find a escape so I could return home to my family and friends. But I would not despair, for I know nothing is truly forever. Eventually, I will find a way to escape. If possible I will help anyone that I can help, but I know that sometimes it would not be possible to save everyone, I'd sacrifice myself as well if it could save a teammate.

@George_Soros , I mean... Tapp was killed in his bio. I would imagine that your knee would be sufficiently fixed enough to run.

I meant teabagging ;) 
  • ShyN3koShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

Kill myself.

If I respawn, I would play Deadpool.

• White_OwlWhite_Owl Member Posts: 3,600
    edited January 2019

Wonder why lockers are full of hatchets and nobody seems to notice. But probably most of the time I would play dead.

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,200

@Akibahara said:
    Title says all.

You wake up, wearing only the clothes on your back, in The Entity's realm with your fellow survivors. What do you do?

Quickly call up a few buddies and tell them to meet at the campfire and remind them not to forget their flashlights

• starkiller1286starkiller1286 Member Posts: 845
    Panic a bit and attempt to make a weapon to defend myself with along with trying to use makeshift weights to help increase my running speed.
     Seriously everyone moves at the exact same pace even Kate and Nea who are runners more or less it's weird. 
  • weirdkid5weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,093

I'd wait for the first Killer to approach me and then I would just proceed to empty my bowels all over the nearest tree in an attempt to gross the Killer out so I can just walk out.

• LCGasterLCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I would probably be confused at first, maybe kinda afraid by the fact that I can't speak. But I would probably get used to it, and I might become a killer once I lose hope

• VolfawottVolfawott Member Posts: 3,876
    Kill 

• ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Akibahara said:

Title says all.

You wake up, wearing only the clothes on your back, in The Entity's realm with your fellow survivors. What do you do?

I sleep naked so...
  • HoodiedHoodied Member Posts: 12,600

Yell as loud as possible to the entity that I beat my **** so hard that my left leg has gone numb

• JoannaVOJoannaVO Member Posts: 747

Would feel glad that Dead by Daylight was much more than a game and hit the great skill checks like crazy. If I get a keyboard atleast...

• GamzelloGamzello Member Posts: 828
    As someone who’s 4’11...I’m gonna die for sure LMAO. 
  • Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@Gamzello said:
    As someone who’s 4’11...I’m gonna die for sure LMAO. 

You can possibly hide better. Do what I would do, believe in you!

• AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 4,062
    I would rage quit.
  • HoodiedHoodied Member Posts: 12,600

@AshleyWB said:
    I would rage quit.

lol

• PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 5,873

Beat up the Legion.

• PigNRunPigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    I would charge $50 for my DLC. And take 90% of the earnings.

If Im the Killer, I will learn how have no successful hit cooldown, throw pallets outside the map and being able to instantly grab Survivors.

If Im the Survivor, I will climb the Killer shack and laugh whenever a Survivor is downed.
  • Swiftblade131Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,026

Try to find some pink clothes and a shard of glass

• xXNurseXxxXNurseXx Member Posts: 261

trying to start a realationship with nurse

• BigBubsBigBubs Member Posts: 1,131

I'd wake up in my bed and will make sure to play less DbD.

• Tru3LemonTru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

@Akibahara said:
    Title says all.

ill just find david and team up with him saying
    -we got this fam xd

• WateryWatery Member Posts: 1,123
    Probably try looking around the campfire. Like, is there other wildlife? Where do the offerings come from? 
    (And yes the bloodweb exists but those are PHYSICAL items).
  • BroosmeisterBroosmeister Member Posts: 281
    I would tap some Huntress booty in the basement 👌🏼