Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions Off-topic

Besides Dbd.....

FayeZaharaFayeZahara Member Posts: 965
What else games have you been playing?

Best Answers

Answers

• PoppaSquatPoppaSquat Member Posts: 78

No More Heroes: Travis Strikes back, I'm a huge Suda51 fan.
    Also Smash every now and then, as well as La-Mulana

• VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Rocket League.
  • A_CrowA_Crow Member Posts: 193
    Friday the 13th and Payday 2.
  • BeverlyBeverly Member Posts: 184

Dark Souls 3, Overwatch, and Fortnite mainly. It's been a rough few years for new games in my opinion, so I've sorta stuck with games that are easy to access and have replay value. Sounds sorta sad now that I think about it... I could really use an emotionally charged, life changing game!

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    edited January 2019

Overwatch, Smash Bros Ultimate, We happy few, Friday the 13th, Fortnite sometimes (Not because I want to but because it's legit the only game my bf wants to play, told him to try out dbd. I'm so close to convincing him to get it!!! Should I just buy it for him myself now that I think about it?) But yeah that's mostly what I've been playing.

• NekoGamerXNekoGamerX Member Posts: 4,711

Street Fighter V and was playing dark sider 2.

• TheluckyboiTheluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

Undertale and Deltarune, just finished killing sans for the 3 time, i am trying to get a no ht

• RuneStarrRuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    Fallout 76 when it isn't crashing constantly and Dragon Quest XI.
  • KiraElijahKiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    Pubg Mobile and ROBLOX
  • FayeZaharaFayeZahara Member Posts: 965

No More Heroes: Travis Strikes back, I'm a huge Suda51 fan.
    Also Smash every now and then, as well as La-Mulana

Love me some suda and ussually get every game he comes out. I almost missed out on shadow of the damned by him and favourite of his games cause the final boss is kinda cruel. But i saw the new game and know its a spinoff but like his black knight sword game not my cup of tea.
    Smash is wonderful and wondering what updates will be like to it in 2019. Can't wait till febuary to get piranha plant.
    A_Crow said:
    Friday the 13th and Payday 2.
    You and phantom only ones with other horror games on the mind also. Im obsessed with this asymetrical horror genre so love me some friday the 13th.

Overwatch, Smash Bros Ultimate, We happy few, Friday the 13th, Fortnite sometimes (Not because I want to but because it's legit the only game my bf wants to play, told him to try out dbd. I'm so close to convincing him to get it!!! Should I just buy it for him myself now that I think about it?) But yeah that's mostly what I've been playing.

I would say buy it for bf cause want to play with him. Specially if enjoy survivor gameplay together. I want to get my boyfriend into this game but im waiting for that 2nd game mode announcement. If its a 2 killer mode then just buying the game for him cause perfect to kill with someone.
  • Rebel_RavenRebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,776
    Nobunaga's ambition: sphere of influence. The ascension spin off. Wish officer and free mode were permanent fixtures of Koei games.

Steep.

Sims 4.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Spiderman

Looking forward to senran kagura reburst, Rico, and Genesis alpha one.

A few more I don't know off the top of my head.
  • ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited January 2019
    Beverly said:

Dark Souls 3, Overwatch, and Fortnite mainly. It's been a rough few years for new games in my opinion, so I've sorta stuck with games that are easy to access and have replay value. Sounds sorta sad now that I think about it... I could really use an emotionally charged, life changing game!

Well for multiplayer games you won't find anything thats life changing and emotionally charged unless you play Killing Floor 2 and inevitably ask yourself how stupid and low a human being can get (way worse teammates than DBD).

Fallout 4 has some amazing characters and while not really emotionally charged in the sense i think you mean, it will confront all your believes while much of the cast, like John Hancock (my favorite) have a surprising amount of depth and are surprisingly complex.

Other recommendations are the Metro series, Doom, RDR2 and GTA 5 of course.
  • PigNRunPigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Lately, I have been playing tons of Stardew Valley (rather close to 100%) and also went back to Sims 4.

When it comes to single player, simulators and virtual novels are my favourite thing.
  • BeverlyBeverly Member Posts: 184

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    Beverly said:

Well for multiplayer games you won't find anything thats life changing and emotionally charged unless you play Killing Floor 2 and inevitably ask yourself how stupid and low a human being can get (way worse teammates than DBD).

Fallout 4 has some amazing characters and while not really emotionally charged in the sense i think you mean, it will confront all your believes while much of the cast, like John Hancock (my favorite) have a surprising amount of depth and are surprisingly complex.

Other recommendations are the Metro series, Doom, RDR2 and GTA 5 of course.

I did give Fallout 4 a spin and thought the characters were really something else. The only issue was that I was so used to Fallout 3 and New Vegas that I expected something a little... Similar but with new mechanics? I know that sounds snobby, but it made it hard to get into for me. Also, I was going through depression at the time so a lot of things didn't hold my attention much. It may be worth checking out again now that I am doing much better!

Ugh, I got SO close to trying Metro and I'm sorta beating myself up for not doing it. The atmosphere looked captivating. I've got to try it sometime. In terms of emotional stuff, I did try What Remains of Edith Finch. It was good, but most of it just had this overwhelmingly sad atmosphere that made it a bit difficult to play. My quest shall continue!

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,200

Ive started playing leauge of legends again which I abandonded a few years ago.
    Surprisingly riot has managed to implement a proper punishment system dealing with all the toxicity, sth that BHVR still needs to learn

edited January 2019

@FayeZahara i guess I should buy it for him, the game isn't terribly expensive and he does like horror movies. His fave is Saw so maybe Amanda or Tapp will bring him in. Plus his b-day is coming up sooo...

• yesyes Member Posts: 367

Friday the 13th, Rocket League and RE7. I'm playing RE7 again so I can go over the game once more and get better at it, even though I finished the game twice.

• KiraElijahKiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    Surprised at how little Fortnite I’m seeing 😂

@KiraElijah said:
    Surprised at how little Fortnite I’m seeing 😂

Well, yeah, Fortnite is an overrated game that is mostly played by 10 year olds

• PeasantPeasant Member Posts: 4,104
    I'm going to be real here. I have actually been playing Minecraft of all things and it's been suprisingly fun. 

I guess the accessibility and popularity of Fortnite got rid of most of the children that ruined it.
  • TheDarkestHourTheDarkestHour Member Posts: 32
    edited January 2019

@FayeZahara said:

Primal Carnage

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

I've been playing:

RDR2 (Second playthrough as a full on 'good guy')

Fortnite (Cousin bought me battle pass. I HAVE to play this cursed game now :unamused: )

Titanfall 2 (I can't decide if I love this game more or DbD)

Minecraft (Unironically)

Borderlands 2 (I have the Handsome Edition but I don't really like the Pre-Sequel)

White Noise 2 (This is a good game, needs more players though. I am happy it has a offline mode ^^)

I got a small selection of games, cause my poor arse can't afford a extended hard drive and PS Plus.

• ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    7 Days to Die...
  • MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 4,250
    edited January 2019

Have been playing the new Tomb Raider and Red dead redemption 2...

• XavierBoah17XavierBoah17 Member Posts: 204

Yeah get it for him so he cant say no.
  • FayeZaharaFayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    Smite.

Season 6 is approaching with Cross Play and Cross Progression, so I’m getting excited.

If only Dead by Daylight could get in on that.
    Oh my gosh yes i hope they impliment cross play at least. I would quite enjoy cross progression cause my ps4 versus my pc progression is more. Plus i want my ps4 outfits on all devices.
  • ModernFableModernFable Member Posts: 826
    Smite.

Season 6 is approaching with Cross Play and Cross Progression, so I’m getting excited.

If only Dead by Daylight could get in on that.
    Oh my gosh yes i hope they impliment cross play at least. I would quite enjoy cross progression cause my ps4 versus my pc progression is more. Plus i want my ps4 outfits on all devices.
    Unlikely because of your console choice, but maybe one day.
  • JoannaVOJoannaVO Member Posts: 747

Farming Simulator 17 & 19, and Farm Together with friends. Great way to chill down when DBD gets too frustrating