Home Dead by Daylight Forums Feedback Feedback and Suggestions

Can we get an option to disable Pinhead's voice lines?

GoodBoyKaruGoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 20,619
edited March 30 in Feedback and Suggestions

And Ash and Trickster for that matter. Like I get it, they're iconic and all, but after hearing them twice they're also annoying as hell. Can we get an option to disable them for my own well being, please?

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• GoodBoyKaruGoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 20,619

im gonna be honest i really dont care for any of them and i just want an option to flat out remove em. would do wonders for my enjoyment of dealing with him, not having to hear "oH nO a WaStE oF gOoD sUfFeRiNg" every 12 seconds.

the only one i enjoy is "the box... you opened it... i came" or whatever variation plays. nothing else, please

• AurelleAurelle Member Posts: 2,820

Yes please.

Also add an option to disable Hillbilly's roar and Artist's sound effects when she summons Dire Crows. I love Artist, but her sound effects when summoning crows can get annoying after a while. And Hillbilly's roar is just stupid and can get really annoying when playing him.

• emodeshortemodeshort Member Posts: 174

why not disable all killer sound effects for that matter?

• AurelleAurelle Member Posts: 2,820

Because those are the main ones that repeat over and over again. But yeah, an option to disable all killer sound effects would be nice too.

• BenZ0BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
    edited March 29

Wut? I dont really get what the problem here is? I could understand Demo, Blight or Oni screams cuz they can be pretty loud but voice lines?

mkay demo, blight, oni noises are annoying bc theyre repetitive? same issue with the voice lines, theyre very repetitive and i have no attachment to any horror licences so theres nothing there. every 3 seconds is another line ive heard before and its just dull and frustrating and i do not want to hear them anymore.

• AnneBonnyAnneBonny Member Posts: 2,006

don't really get the hate for ash/pinhead/trickster's voicelines personally but oni and demo are insanely annoying in lobby and the godawful volume "sliders" don't help so i would like an option to disable killer audio.

• Mr_KMr_K Member Posts: 7,834

Blasphemy!

why not tbh i just dont wanna hear NO TEARS PLEASE THEY'RE A WASTE OF GOOD SUFFERING 15 times a match

• VeinslayVeinslay Member Posts: 1,355

The only one I have a big problem with is Plague's chanting/whispering. It's insanely loud and drowns out other sounds. I'm not a Pinhead main, but whenever I've played him for dailies, it doesn't seem like the lines are overused. They seem like a once in a while thing and not just every time you do an action. Didn't seem bothersome to me

• AnneBonnyAnneBonny Member Posts: 2,006

understandable tbh i just never vs pinheads enough for it to matter personally

not like having the option means i'm forced to use it lol

• brokedownpalacebrokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,180

No, you must suffer.

• XyvieliaXyvielia Member Posts: 1,814

Yes... and the only thing I want to hear out of Huntress’ mouth is that enraged wail she lets loose at the agony of every pallet stun.

• IlliterateGenocideIlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 4,545

Isn't alot of the killer sounds for balance? I'd like to be able to know if legion is in frenzy nearby. Or if artist is placing a crow.

• BadZillaBadZilla Member Posts: 461

Huntress lullaby too it's annoying I don't want to hear it 24/7 while playing her..

• GreenDemoGreenDemo Member Posts: 256

Come to think of it, yeah that would be nice to have more sound options than just Volume and Menu Music.

For now you just gotta lower the volume in-game (but idk if that even helps)

• lauraalauraa Member Posts: 3,142

If they're not disabling the ability to hear huntress, oni, demo or plague then pinhead probably wont get one

thats why i said option. if you wanna hinder yourself (survivor side only was my post i dont play pinhead) bc you cant hear things anymore, which i absolutely would use vs pinhead + trickster, then go for it.

• MilMansonMilManson Member Posts: 939

Hahaha are people for real, trying to get voice lines nerfed whilst they're completely fine with flashlight macros?

1) OPTIONAL

2) if you payed literally any attention youd know im 100% against flashlight macros.

try better with ur bait

• GhosteGhoste Member Posts: 1,767
    edited March 30

While we're at it, Huntress, Plague, Nemesis, Demogorgon, Artist, and Oni could all use some sound adjustments. (Also delete Hillbilly's roar plz devs)

• HeartboundHeartbound Member Posts: 3,256

When Pinhead hooks someone and says 'I must be going now.' This confuses the killer main.

• Chaos999Chaos999 Member Posts: 630

Agreed. Pinhead's voice lines hinder my gameplay because I keep letting the survivors pick up the box and call me :l

On a side note, considering Pinhead's eternal torture theme, it seems fitting that you suffer when playing against him.

• SMitchell8SMitchell8 Member Posts: 2,525

Someone opened the box! But that's irrelevant right now as I'm trying to tunnel out David with 4 gens still left.

• ShapedShaped Member Posts: 5,574

Look who's sh...... in the tall grass.

• BenZ0BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
    edited March 30

Dont get me wrong but I am still very confused, this seems you have some kind of problem in general about those kind of things, not really the game's fault. What I mean is you could use this argument to literally anything.

Gen sounds, hit sounds, screams of survivors, footstebs hell even the wraith's bell. You can say this to all of these things since they are all repetetive, should be there now a option to turn off every single sound in the game? I dont know seems just unnecessary to me to be honest.

• Nathan13Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,293

Yes pleaseee