Home Dead by Daylight Forums Matchmaking Tests March 30

THE TODAY'S MMR FEELS SWEATY

ConfigConfig Member Posts: 71
edited March 30 in March 30

my matches ware Sweaty AS #########, i almost forgot the felling of losing all gens in 4 minutes, but today i remembered it, and it was not great

(It would have been a 2k, 1 of then tried to go for a dh bait in a hook to body block, but I have a good knowledge on the game so I waited and hited him after that, no one scaped trough the hatch, all gates scapes.)

Post edited by Config on

Comments

• dugmandugman Member Posts: 7,931

To be fair that screen looks like a reasonable matchup on the surface. Everybody's using all purple unlocked perks and all high grade.

• XyvieliaXyvielia Member Posts: 1,814

my pips have been dreadfully inconsistent in solo q, so far, during the MMR tests.

was pipping steadily up until Monday🤔

• TheSubstituteTheSubstitute Member Posts: 908

It looks to me like you won with meta perks vs meta perks

• ThanksForDailyThanksForDaily Member Posts: 1,084

Adept blight

• fogdonkeyfogdonkey Member Posts: 1,510

And you managed to get 3k...

That's why these forum feedbacks are worth nothing... This guy complains about sweaty match, but had 3k. Maybe if you played less sweaty you would have a balanced 2k?

But I agree that today the survivors are good. Today I was also facing good survivors and managed to get a lot less kills compared to day 1 or day 2.

• ohheyitsbobcatohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,283

Considering your killer and loadout it seems like the MMR worked great. Meta stuff vs meta stuff with everyone being red ranks. Just going by the picture, it seems like decent matchmaking.

• AcoZnas94AcoZnas94 Member Posts: 27

i thought the same

what is awful about that ? same ranks , both meta perks 3 kills and i guess 1 hatch

• ConfigConfig Member Posts: 71

No, it would have been a 2k, 1 of then tried to go for a dh bait in a hook to body block, but I have a good knowledge on the game so I waited and hited him after that, no one scaped trough the hatch, all gates scapes. My build is not the current meta, ruin/undying now a days are pretty weak + bbq is not meta by it strength, only to get double bps, my add-ons ware kind good but not the strongest, lethal is a great perk, but I wouldn't say that's better than any meta perk (corrupt dms pai resonance etc), I tried my best to go for hooks instead of kills, and I would have only got 2 kills, so if I wanted to 4k I should bring more meta?

• SimfelizSimfeliz Member Posts: 2,057

Same. I wish they had turned off the ability to lose pips during this test.

• AcoZnas94AcoZnas94 Member Posts: 27

you can use what you want, a VERY good perk combo is Scourged hook: pain resonance paired with dead man switch, andi use always BBQ to it to know where to get next(at which gen they are) and ruin(i change ruin to many things) , i play very different builds

but BBQ+ Scourged hook: pain resonance paired with dead man switch(when you hook a surv the gen with the most progress explodes loses 15 % progress , survivors scream , he has to let go for 1 sec from the gen and in that 1 second dead man switch activates and block the gen for 45 seconds

you can try it i think thats a nice combo