Home Dead by Daylight Forums Bug Reports Platform Specific Issues PS4
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs

Sound issues

Paddy4583Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
Not sure if it’s just me but tonight’s games so far have included:

1.A Huntress with no lullaby 

2.A wraith with terror radius and heart beat while invisible

3. Dark sense not ending out from first gen pop

Comments

• Austinmd02Austinmd02 Member Posts: 66
    1. The huntress will not hum the music if in a chase with a survivor.
    2. There is an add on for the wraith to have a terror radius while cloaked.
    3. Not sure about that one
    Hope this helped
  • Dabrownman1812Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Haddonfield intro jingle is too loud on ps4, not sure if it's all the time but was for 3 times consecutively when I loaded into the match.
  • browalker15browalker15 Member Posts: 87
    Leatherface's Chainsaw makes no sound as you are holding the charge.
  • Paddy4583Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Yeah I’m getting the same thing in Haddonfield.
    Bubbas chainsaw is cutting in and out for me.
  • Paddy4583Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    1. The huntress will not hum the music if in a chase with a survivor.
    2. There is an add on for the wraith to have a terror radius while cloaked.
    3. Not sure about that one
    Hope this helped
    Yeah the addons weren’t being used, happened twice again today too, and huntress was silent the whole time although it doesn’t seem to be doing it now :)
  • BellysmackerBellysmacker Member Posts: 58

I was playing Santa clown in swamp and I didn't make any noise refilling bottles and did and occasional laugh cough noise. It was weird. Fatman was so quiet.

• KaelumKaelum Member Posts: 991

Tonight, had a Legion who’s heartbeat never went away, no matter what his distance from me was. I thought he was camping, until I saw someone on the other side of the map get hit. The HUD is broken too. It doesn’t always update correctly when a survivor DCs, or dies on hook. It will freeze at a specific status and never change after that.

As killer, even with the volume turned up as much as I can stand, footsteps are barely audible. I can hear groans, grass, and bushes pretty well, but footsteps are barely audible. Scratch marks are even worse than they were before this patch. They are way too wide, and will just stop for no reason at all, even though you can see the survivor. Then they will start up again, somewhat faint, then getting bright again, and none of the survivors were running Distortion