Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 5.7.0 PTB Feedback

Legion Add-Ons

PulsarPulsar Member Posts: 14,164
edited April 5 in 5.7.0 PTB Feedback

Julie's Mixtape and Frank's Mixtape are just....so situational they seem like they're never ever worth running.

Stab Wound Study wasn't changed despite it being useless.

BFF's is a really interesting attempt and I like the idea but it seems really bad, 30 tokens for a 4% bonus after the Gates are powered is just not good.

As a whole, the add-on changes are really good! These four just stuck out as some....less good parts.

Comments

• Chilli_man2400Chilli_man2400 Member Posts: 2,378

Ptb is out?! My internet sucks I need to see the patch notes and everything

• PulsarPulsar Member Posts: 14,164

Yeah it's out and it's pretty big.

Patch notes have been out for about an hour

• GingerBeardGingerBeard Member Posts: 232

Regardless of their strength, at first glance both Legion and Ghostface actually seem to have some interesting addons. I was actually pleasantly surprised when I read them, had low expectations.

• FFirebranddFFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,090
    edited April 5

To be honest, Julie's Mixtape should do what both Julie's and Frank's does and stay yellow and Frank's should get another rework. Yeah idk why SWS didn't get a change... it's terrible and Frank's getting reworked made it even worse.

BFF's honestly there's some potential there. Like if you go BFF's + Mural or Mischief List then an end game build with NOED, No Way Out, Blood Warden... it honestly might be good. Maybe. I'd need to try it honestly.

• PhasmamainPhasmamain Member Posts: 10,215
    edited April 5

I actually love the add ons besides the breakable wall one. Can literally be useless on maps like swamp or lery’s. The meme movement speed one sounds fun though tbh

Yeah, like I said, the BFF's one is interesting but 30 tokens is difficult and the reward is pretty poor.

• BloodshadeBloodshade Member Posts: 3,255

A lot of self-mend add-ons, possibly to naturally encourage people to group up and make Legion's power more useful and more threatening? Really like the design direction.

Some of Ghostface's add-ons are still really bad.

• MikaelaWantsYourBoonMikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 3,773

Legion is looks better and she has better add-ons now. Poor Trapper is still worst killer in game.

• FilthyLegionMainFilthyLegionMain Member Posts: 948

Let's just wait till we all get a feel for the addon's before we rush to anything. I think these are intriguing changes but my internet is so sucky that it'll take 6 hours to fully download the ptb.

• FFirebranddFFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,090
    edited April 5

I think it might not be too bad. If I'm reading it right... if you get a full 5 hit Frenzy chain/down, you get 11 tokens.

What I'm more salty about is the fact that a lot of people were wanting to lose the stupidity of losing half your power on a successful basic attack. They didn't do that but turned the old Green Duration add on into reducing that penalty by 75%. I don't get it. That shouldn't have been an add on, and reducing it should definitely not be a Green. It might get used as a brown... except it won't because they gave Mischief List and Scratched Ruler pretty meaty buffs.

• SonzaishinaiSonzaishinai Member Posts: 6,747

I really like the idea of BFF. Combine it with noed end game build and you are a 123% ms speed killer with insta down.

Not good good ofcourse but can make for some fun games. The minigame of collecting tokens also just is fun

Yeah Legion is still the only Killer in the game who gets punished for landing an M1

• Aven_FallenAven_Fallen Member Posts: 12,449

Just using this Thread:

I feel like the Power Gauge Pause of the two Mixtapes mentioned should be Basekit. (Does this also apply on Refill btw?)

Also I am not really a fan to give Legion an Add On which auto-regresses Gens, which is basically Built In Tier 1 Ruin without any possibility to cleanse it. Even if it is an Iridescent Add On.

I think Fuming Mixtape depends on whether or not gens continue to regress after FF ends.

• ReverseVelocityReverseVelocity Member Posts: 1,543

Honestly, I think Julie's and Frank's Mix Tape could do with being condensed into one addon. No idea why Stab Wounds Study didn't get changed either, it was only useful with the old effect of Frank's Mix Tape.

Julie's and Frank's could be one add-on and it would still be a meme-tier add-on.

Poor Stab Wound Study hasn't been vaguely good since March 2019 :(

• Aven_FallenAven_Fallen Member Posts: 12,449

Yeah, after reading the description again, it looks like this also applies to Feral Frenzy as well. So only while Feral Frenzy is active, which should be alright.

When first reading it looked to me like it was a passive effect which is applied all the time, but after re-reading it, it seems like I misunderstood that part.

• supersonic853supersonic853 Member Posts: 4,398
    edited April 5

The only problem i have with the addons is losing the duration addons hurts even with the movement speed buff. Some places you still just can't catch up if the survivors split up. There is one duration addon (the 2 second one) and the yellow one that makes you slower. Maybe bring another one back is my only thing? (Because like the kick wall addon is useless)

• sizzlingmario4sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 3,338

There are a fair number of maps where Julie's Mix Tape will do legitimately nothing. Some maps have no breakable walls or only have like 1.

Imo that and Frank's Mix Tape should just be combined into one addon.

• AnneBonnyAnneBonny Member Posts: 2,006

can anyone explain why iri button was nerfed? i don't really think it was a problem

• sizzlingmario4sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 3,338

I guess they thought it would be too strong with his basekit buffs? Idk. It's still decent.

• RooftopperRooftopper Member Posts: 141

his power doesn't mean much if you can only stab 1 survivor and run for 9 seconds to the end of the map only to shut down half way

• YOURFRIENDYOURFRIEND Member Posts: 2,309

I am really really sad they took the better duration addons. They made legion playable for me. Maybe the move speed makes up for it.

• CyberianFauxCyberianFaux Member Posts: 206

It doesn't in my experience. The duration add-ons need to come back and perhaps replace the detection range add-on.