Issues with the Legion changes
So, I would like to say that overall, I do like what has been done with Legion. However, there were a few missteps that I would like to point out.
- Legion still loses part of their power when they successfully land a basic attack. No other killer is punished for hitting an M1 and Legion shouldn't be either.
- Julie's Mix Tape. Just... why? Any add on involving only breakable walls just won't see play because not all maps have them.
- Frank's Mix Tape. This effect is not worth a purple. It's neat, but definitely not worth a purple. I personally want the effects of Julie's and Frank's tape put together on Julie's Mix Tape and Frank's get a different effect.
- Stab Wound Study. Why is this still the same? The only time this was even remotely viable was in combination with old Frank's so you could repeatedly stab at the Survivor's mend timer to get them down. Frank's doesn't even do that anymore so this add on is 100% useless.
- Stolen Sketch Book. No. Just no. You took one of Legion's best add ons and made it give part of something that should have been made base kit. Again... no.
- Also... when picking up a downed Survivor in Frenzy, why does it not behave like Oni's power? Oni keeps whatever part of his power bar he's got left when he picks up. Why does Leigon still lose all of their power?